Does anybody else get emails from k-ryno?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited October 2007 in Strut Central
I get emails from K-ryno all the time. I don't know why. Its like I somehow got on some email list or something. Not personal emails (duh) but just random shit like plugging gigs or cds or whatever. I had never even heard of this person until soulstrut, and i've never actually heard one of his songs. I'm also on a Scion mailing list for some reason, and I think scions are ugly as shit. I've never registered on any sort of scion related website. I always delete all of these emails as soon as I get them because I'm not interested. I just wonder how I got on the lists and if I'm the only one.Come to think of it, I'm also on 33rds email list and I've never signed up or ordered anything from him either. Whats the deal?

Comments

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    cool man.

• I bet the one shied got a hold of your e-mail address and then when you pissed him off on the intertubes he added your name to the k-rhyno mailing list as payback.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Then who put me on the scion list? I've never read any of these. And also I don't need to enlarge my tits.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    i get soem ebay listigns form Ground lift magazine all the time.. i have no idea who that is.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    that would be TREW from round these parts.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Oh- and the beastie boys. huh?

those have been coming to my inbox for years and I could never really figure out how.

The only ones that kind of piss me off are the scion ones because i'm like "i hate your shitty looking cars!!!!" and the come pretty frequently too.

and DJ Cory Biggs. I don't know who you are. stop it.

oh, I just checked my deleted items folder and its DJ Ryno, not K-Ryno. whatever.

and Aubergine. I've never signed up with their shit. I only went to their club once.