unlocked iphones

2»

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

TurboSim? Please to explain.

http://www.iphoneworld.ca/news/2007/08/14/unlock-iphone-for-any-carrier-with-turbosim/

I was pretty disappointed with the internet speed which is really the only reason I'd buy it.

95% of the time I use wi-fi. Wi-fi is everywhere these days.

yeah, wi-fi is everywhere if you live in the city.

I got an 8gb one for christmas and happily paid my termination fee to get the official service. I didnt even have a smart phone before, so for me its life changing.

Feels like when i first got an ipod!

Im sure there will be hacks and workarounds, but for me, the risk of having my cell phone inoperable, even for like a week while new hacks come out would suck enough to get me to go with ATT.

The promise of a 16gb iphone with 3g isnt all that alluring to me, but as i said, it was a gift. 3g runs batteries down heavy, and with shared wifi it will become irrelevent pretty quickly.

I think eventually apple will drop the carrier exclusive thing as soon as having wifi everywhere becomes a reality.

something in the air anybody?

Oh yeah, and as for the cases, the screen does not scratch, so if yall are worried about the shiny, dont stress it. Its made of tempered glass. Mine got dropped on pavement and slid for 10 feet and not a scratch on the screen.

I got the incase rubber one for the back though.

what about yall? you rock the case?

• cell phone cases....

cell phone cases....

why not?

• waxjunkywaxjunky 1,848 Posts
    cell phone cases....

why not?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    cell phone cases....

NAGL

AGL

does that mean it docks with the iphone dock? cause mine doesnt.