Killer Eddie Van Halen solo (YTR)

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
Cheesy as Van Halen got with Hagar, you can't deny Eddie is unfuckwithable.

Comments

• Uhhh. what? Eddie is definitely no joke but what the fuck is going on with the audio in this clip? You can't hear the rest of the band. Besides that, his playing is all drunken and sloppy sounding. Not impressive.... at all....

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Eddie's guitar tone sucks ass in this clip. I think it's funny that this is the first thread I choose to open on record day. I am wack.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    after watching this I think I'd rather listen to Rahzel try to do the same solo, and that's not a good thing.

• dmacdmac 472 Posts
    Uhhh. what? Eddie is definitely no joke but what the fuck is going on with the audio in this clip? You can't hear the rest of the band.

That's cuz there is no band. Check the stage. Empty.

• You guys are crazy. Did you even listen to the whole clip? There's no way he sounds like some college freshman jamming on a 15-watt amp in his dorm room.

• LOL ...
    so are Marco and I are the only ones in on the joke here?

• is that clip some kind of joke? please to tell me that was a parody of eddie van halen along the lines of that danzig mother clip.

• You guys are crazy. Did you even listen to the whole clip? There's no way he sounds like some college freshman jamming on a 15-watt amp in his dorm room.

i think you should change your dj name to SNARKO MARKO

and where this on a t-shirt everytime you play:

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    You guys are crazy. Did you even listen to the whole clip? There's no way he sounds like some college freshman jamming on a 15-watt amp in his dorm room.

i think you should change your dj name to SNARKO MARKO

and where this on a t-shirt everytime you play:

you already know what I think you should change YOUR name to