Chris Crocker (is there no thread about dude yet?)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited September 2007 in Strut Central
This Chris Crocker dude? I am assuming you already seen the Britney one that has been everywhere lately..seen this shit, too???http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=2043865455what the fuck is up w/ this dude? He has turned into some net star..on all kinds of sites and shit.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    yuck.
    from here on out this chick/dude gets the amen break.

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Weak Sauce

Asshurt

The pinnacle of Emo

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    o good we haven't had a thread that lets soulstrut unleash its inner homophobia in ... well, hours

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    o good we haven't had a thread that lets soulstrut unleash its inner homophobia in ... well, hours

ok, then lets start with your avatar, shall we.

• That video was lame. But these comments are killing it!

you r so fuckin stupid ill kill myself to see u dead and stop making movies u ass

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    how is that waaaaambulance worthy

• how is that waaaaambulance worthy

Because it appears you're stretching for yet another opportunity to take the moral high ground by insinuating people dislike this guy because they are homophobic as opposed to it being because he is extremely creepy, extremely irritating and extremely obnoxious...

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    he is extremely creepy, extremely irritating and extremely obnoxious...

Yup.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    it appears you're stretching for yet another opportunity to take the moral high ground

Dog, he LIVES on that pedestal.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this chick/dude
    i'm not playing capn save-a-chris but in case you were too busy laughing at the comments to notice, 90% of folks' criticisms are couched in some ridiculous homophobic bs

Wednesday, September 19, 2007 2:10 PM
    I am so glad you are GAY....becau se that means you are the last of your kind...you will never be able to reproduce (thank god). I can't wait to see how you die...Over Dose, Sucide, Aids... Will you video tape it so we can watch!! Hahaha
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 1:31 PM
    WOW your a fag
    Wednesday, September 19, 2007 12:42 PM
    FAG

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    it appears you're stretching for yet another opportunity to take the moral high ground

Dog, he LIVES on that pedestal.
    yes, make it about my presumed motivations rather than actually addressing the point i'm making

also i'm kind of surprised folks don't think this is a performance

• this chick/dude
    i'm not playing capn save-a-chris but in case you were too busy laughing at the comments to notice, 90% of folks' criticisms are couched in some ridiculous homophobic bs

I am so glad you are GAY....becau se that means you are the last of your kind...you will never be able to reproduce (thank god). I can't wait to see how you die...Over Dose, Sucide, Aids... Will you video tape it so we can watch!! Hahaha
    WOW your a fag
    FAG

Those comments were not written by members of Soulstrut as far as i know though, and they are the people your comments were aimed at.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    this chick/dude

WOW your a fag
    FAG

Those comments were not written by members of Soulstrut as far as i know though, and they are the people your comments were aimed at.
    uh obv i was figuring we could nip it in the bud
    if i'm wrong then cool, i have been wrong about soulstrut this wholllle time and last time there was an embarrassingly homophobic thread it was just a total anomaly

this chick/dude
    i mean come on
    if u couldn't tell that was a dude i would not want to be one of you dudes running into someone who actually does dress like a woman.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Just heard that this dude(?) has been offered his own reality TV show!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Just heard that this dude(?) has been offered his own reality TV show!!

Is this really so surprising? Network TV is desperate to find
    ways to bring youtube into their programming. The instant I saw
    Chris Crocker on the AOL front page, I knew he'd be on NBC ASAP.

• Just heard that this dude(?) has been offered his own reality TV show!!

Is this really so surprising? Network TV is desperate to find
    ways to bring youtube into their programming. The instant I saw
    Chris Crocker on the AOL front page, I knew he'd be on NBC ASAP.

seriously, they made a show out of the geico cavemen.