HOT FOR TEACHER (NRR)

2»

Comments

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    oh! and props to Anna!

Im envious...I can't help it!!

Are you planning to teach, Elise? That is awesome! What do you want to teach?

Yes. I am plaaning on sticking with kindergarten or around that age group(elementry). Obviously I'm not doing it for the money..lol.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Are you planning to teach, Elise? That is awesome!

I am not certain that I would call this news awesome...

oh Im sorry, have we met?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The only people who really teach long term (the ones you remember from growing up) are the ones who have to because they are ill suited for any legitimate profession that requires one to act like an adult.

come off it, man - is this really what you think of teachers?!?

you must be new here. FYI no one bothers seriously arguing with this assclown anymore.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts

you must be new here. FYI no one bothers seriously arguing with this assclown anymore.

you just figuring this out? who's the assclown, again?

pamela rogers was the best of the innappropriate teacher scandals...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts

Why? Please explain oh kind sir.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

I just think she was the best looking (in a blonde trashy way which I'm not really into anyway ).

• i taught at the high school and junior high level for about 5 years and got mad burned out. i spent a lot of time policing the classroom, and truly i wasn;t suited for it.

the recent spate of higly publicized cases of psychically weak teachers sleeping with students is an interesting trend. the disciplined and dedicated teachers of years past seem to be in decline. camille paglia notes that teaching used to be a female ghetto but now women have have moved into managerial positions and so forth; this has may have led to a bottom feeding situation. the feel good, therapy style of education now in vogue has also encouraged an inappropriate proximity between teachers and students.

I don't think you can fairly draw that correlation, at all. I think those were some fucked up women who managed to slip through undetected until it was too late. However, I do cringe at what our schools have turned to over the years. Believe it or not, I think NCLB is a good law, save for the horrible funding surrounding it. I think it is finally forcing schools to face up to the bullshit that's been peddled as education for quite some time by focusing on curriculum and instruction.

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    It's quite common practice for english teachers in asian countries to have sex with their students... 18+ of course, I mean, I never done did it, but I sure as hell am sure 90% of my schools teachers tapped this or that... some girl even got upset when she found out one of the teachers was a "playa" and bought her phone into the managers office and showed the steamy engrish he was sending her. All the company did was transfer him to another branch....

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    uh this isn't a new trend. i had a crush on my young chemistry teacher in 7th grade and would blush everytime he said bunsen burner.

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    uh this isn't a new trend. i had a crush on my young chemistry teacher in 7th grade and would blush everytime he said bunsen burner.

did he look like either of these guys?

uh this isn't a new trend. i had a crush on my young chemistry teacher in 7th grade and would blush everytime he said bunsen burner. [/quote

Do you blush when record dudes say RARE too?

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

did he look like either of these guys?

dude... i don't want to make out with muppets

• cascas 1,484 Posts

dude... i don't want to make out with muppets

your loss, holmes. mr. honeydew had/has a gorilla detector. tell me that shit wouldn't come in handy on one of your camping excursions, ms. damn. tell me otherwise and i'll call you a liarface.

• covecove 1,566 Posts

Who tells on that?!

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    didnt ol girl have a video out with her doin a dance in her drawers?
    i remember her lookin quite good

that 13 year old kid that told on her probably likes men

Who tells on that?!

shes nice, just the type of trash i like

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

that 13 year old kid that told on her probably likes men

And what if it was a 13 year old girl and a "hot" male teacher?

• covecove 1,566 Posts
    female = hot cougar
    male = perv

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

Er, yes...

Can't believe this was while she was out on parole. I think she's what Nore would call a full steezie

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    OK, I'll play...

I clearly remember in 8th grade having an out-of-nowhere dream where I was vigorously eating out a teacher whose class I wasn't even in on the side of a very busy highway.

I woke up like 1. WTF? (I didn't really even know what eating someone out was back then...plus the inclusion of a teacher that I had never previously thought of in that way...plus the weird highway thing) and then ultimately 2. hey, that would be pretty cool to have that happen in real life.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    So is this going to turn into an "I got busy with my teacher!" thread or what?

one can only hope.

paging JDeezy....