WITH A GLASS OF WATER IN MY HAND.....

yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
I just spoke to a girl friend telling her that I spend a great portion of my day on an internet message board. She first said "Well that's a new side of you i've heard of." to which I quickly replied, "Naw you see, you might think it's wierd, but it's a cyberspace community, where people see each other at parties, record conventions, etc. People discuss music and the NBA.....It's kinda like Myspace or any other social networking platform!"Did I do well?

Comments

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Talking about internet life to girls who don't participate in said internet life is like convincing a girl that it's cool if you suck your own dick. Posting about it on here is like jerking off to a video of you sucking your own dick.

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    FUNNY SHIT!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The first rule of Soulstrut is you don't talk about Soulstrut!

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    The second rule of Soulstrut is you don't talk about Soulstrut to girls

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    The second rule of Soulstrut is you don't talk about Soulstrut to girls

Hahahah!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    The second rule of Soulstrut is you don't talk about Soulstrut to girls my Asian chick out in Pittsburgh, my Columbian chick out in Tejas or my Oaxacan chick out in Southern Cali!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Talking about internet life to girls who don't participate in said internet life is like convincing a girl that it's cool if you suck your own dick. Posting about it on here is like jerking off to a video of you sucking your own dick.

True. "Heartily on my own dick".

The first rule of Soulstrut is you don't talk about Soulstrut!

And one by one....they took off for the real world....which is supposedly out there....

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    i got around this to an extent via all the great mixes in my car cd player that all came from here. "what is this? its cool!" "its a mix by one of the dudes on that message board i was telling you about. lots of talented djs and whatnot on there."

i got around this to an extent via all the great mixes in my car cd player that all came from here. "what is this? its cool!" "its a mix by one of the dudes on that message board i was telling you about. lots of talented djs and whatnot on there."

Yea serious. No matter how cool you make it sound, you're still odd. lol

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    is that all we are to you yuichi? "just another social platform"?

schitt is cold.

is that all we are to you yuichi? "just another social platform"?

schitt is cold.

Hey....I'm sorry.....Can I make up for it by treating you to dinner and a mix CD?

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

Yea serious. No matter how cool you make it sound, you're still odd. lol

haha! true. but to my credit, the last 3 songs ive listened to are:

Ghostface: "whip you with a strap"
    p.u.t.s. "tuxedo rap
    the blades of grass "just ah"

and therefore its all mellow.