Reynaldo.

2»

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Close--I just turned 25.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    Close--I just turned 12.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Reynaldo is one of the few links soulstrut still has left to it's former greatness.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Reynaldo is one of the few links soulstrut still has left to it's former greatness.

You're an idiot

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

You're an idiot

And whatever happened to you mr. defecting defector?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

You're an idiot

And whatever happened to you mr. defecting defector?

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

He is a link no doubt. Besides, he's uploaded a lot of records. More than many of us combined.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    Yeah man.

Putting down the CLON for a second, Rey was swell when I asked about Latin Funk a few months back. Despite heaps of good advice in that thread, Rey uploaded more sound clips and gave more helpful suggestions than everyoen else combined.

So even if he is 100 in hip-hop years... and pays $225 for Acid... who really cares?

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I'm not saying he needs to go. Hell, I'm not even saying I dislike the dude. I DL'ed those albums too. I'm just saying the schtick is getting old. This little sarcastic character he plays over and over and over and over again.

I KNOW you dudes know what I'm talking about.

I bet he's a real respectable, likable dude when he's himself.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    I FOR ONE RESPECT THE SCHTICK.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

"werd, Dawg"

I FOR ONE RESPECT THE SCHTICK.

For what it's worth, I respect REALNESS.

"Hate can not drive out hate, only love can do that"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    REALNESS IS A TIRED SCHTICK.

When realness is involved, people try too hard.

When realness is involved, people try too hard.

Nevermind.

• I'm not saying he needs to go. Hell, I'm not even saying I dislike the dude. I DL'ed those albums too. I'm just saying the schtick is getting old. This little sarcastic character he plays over and over and over and over again.

Yep - like the construct of his 'revenge' Herm thread and that daft pic he used.

Dude seems ok - maybe this thread will result in a changed tact. Saying what many might think can be surprisingly tricky at times, so kudos of sorts for stepping up. There are a couple of others whose posts consistently display a tired mediocrity and misguided, narcissist, cult of personality aspirations. Some people need to step away from their computers more often.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    I'm saying he needs to go. Hell, I'm even saying I dislike the dude. I didn't DL'ed those albums too. I'm just saying the schtick is getting old. This little sarcastic right wing facist semi nazi cop wannabe republican money worshipping character he plays over and over and over and over again.

I bet he's a not a real respectable, likable dude when he's himself.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I remember when Reynaldo was less about and more focused on .

I also remember when Yuichi was a quiet member of the forum (not that I mind his more vocal presence).

It's all good.

I also remember when Yuichi was a quiet member of the forum (not that I mind his more vocal presence).

It's all good.

Yea, but I made my big break after putting people in their place (reluctantly) in the NBA thread. Naw, but seriously, i'm a rational motherfucker. And I am no where near as aggressive in da real world. PEACE ON EARTH and in the MSG BOARDS.