Chingo Bling got people heated...

2»

Comments

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    Those comments are truly scary...

On August 14th, 2007 at 4:26 pm, jrlingreenbay said:

Reading more of Newt’s column and the comments afterwards brings me to this thought…

We have the MSM and the Democrats saying we need to get out of Iraq due to the increasing number of American casualties, right?

So where is their outrage at the increasing casualties of Americans right here in our country caused by illegal immigrants?

Considering the fact that the casualties here at home are innocent lives - vs. US soldiers who are deployed under orders of our Government and involved in a war - I think the difference is glaring.

But it is - as it always is - more politically beneficial for them to blame the President for killing soldiers rather than blaming illegal immigrants & immigration for killing and raping innocent children, wives, mothers, daughters, sons, husbands, brothers, etc….

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    what does Harvey know about Mexicans?

texas rap.
    dumb joke.

I've heard he has the ability to pick out a Mexican from 500 yards, but only if their back is turned.

Harvey gets on my nerves just like he does everybody else's, but that was foul.
    Herm,

Sorry I re-read it and see what you may have gotten from my post, I was actually referring to a post Archaic made a few weeks back.

heres the thread http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post920815

Sorry if it came out wrong

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    what does Harvey know about Mexicans?

texas rap.
    dumb joke.

I've heard he has the ability to pick out a Mexican from 500 yards, but only if their back is turned.

Harvey gets on my nerves just like he does everybody else's, but that was foul.
    Herm,

Sorry I re-read it and see what you may have gotten from my post, I was actually referring to a post Archaic made a few weeks back.

heres the thread http://www.soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/show...true#Post920815

Sorry if it came out wrong

Okay, gotcha.

Thanks for explaining!

• KARLITOKARLITO 991 Posts
    holy shit..."echo chambers of La Raza"

I wanna record a dub record there! It'c gonna be all tuba loops and samples from Traffic and Man on Fire

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Dude, i really like the single actually, and the video is genius.

More concious than ive heard from any "concious" rapper in a long time. Mabye hes not the greatest mc, but hes very entertaining, and is pissing all the right people off.

thumbs up.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

do you think maybe this chick's parents or grandparents are immigrants?

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts

do you think maybe this chick's parents or grandparents are immigrants?

Not entirely relavant here, but my girlfriend was actually hired as a french tutor for Michelle Malkin's kids before she knew who Michelle Malkin was. She went out to her big-ass house, met her and her family and everything. My girl bowed out after a few creepy conversations about money/class/politics, plus realizing that their idea of a tutor was more like a glorified part-time nanny.

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    Dude, i really like the single actually, and the video is genius.

More concious than ive heard from any "concious" rapper in a long time. Mabye hes not the greatest mc, but hes very entertaining, and is pissing all the right people off.

thumbs up.

You ever see his mixtape , Lou Diamond Sizurp[/b] ? GENIUS!
    I think i like this guy!

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Malkin's parents are immigrants if I'm not mistaken. But as she'd point out, they were LEGAL.

She totally pimps out her person of color status to be some kind of representative voice on the right. Shit is sickening.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Chingo is funny as hell..its nice to see a MC smile and have fun...he doesnt look constipated like a lot of "hard" dudes...and cosign on "pissing the right people off". Viva Chingo!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    She totally pimps out her person of color status to be some kind of representative voice on the right. Shit is sickening.

Ive never heard her attempt to trade on her ethnicity. The only people I have seen make an issue of it are the openly leftist racists and the subtler ones who suggest that her race precludes her the right to have opinions they dont agree with.

Malkin is a beautiful pile of reason and intelligence. An intellectual and classy charmane star.

^^^^ CLEARLY HABOURS CRYPTO-RACIST EXOTIC FANTASIES ABOUT ASIAN WOMEN ^^^^

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Ive never heard her attempt to trade on her ethnicity. The only people I have seen make an issue of it are the openly leftist racists and the subtler ones who suggest that her race precludes her the right to have opinions they dont agree with.

Malkin is a beautiful pile of reason and intelligence. An intellectual and classy charmane star.

You're hilarious dude.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

That's classic comedy material right there.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I think most asian woman are quite ugly.

youre a jackass, bro. go away.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I think most asian woman are quite ugly.

youre a jackass, bro. go away.

How juvenile are you my man? yall can front if you like. I simply dont find most asian woman attractive and im not going to deny the fact simply because a generation of self conscious white tards have programmed themselves to see racism everywhere they look. Fall back.

Yeah lay off our boy Whitebelt. He's no racist - after all, It's not his fault all these other cultures are wack.

• She totally pimps out her person of color status to be some kind of representative voice on the right. Shit is sickening.

^^^^ CLEARLY HABOURS CRYPTO-RACIST EXOTIC FANTASIES ABOUT ASIAN WOMEN ^^^^

WRONG. I think most asian woman are quite ugly. To be more specific I mostly dont rate chinese and japanese broads(there are exceptions of course). Philippina's, laotians and all them got some bad bitches.

I feel like this post is full of intentionally incorrect grammar.