Hip Hop does Pyramid $chemes! (Rockwilder scammin)

SouthCrackalackSouthCrackalack 3,853 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Some of yall mind be aware of that Rocmp3 website that Rockwilder did..basically getting dudes to beat battle on the net. I think you might have to pay to join or some shit..I dunno. Well today I get a message from a dude in MySpace sounding all professional and "Spam like"..but it was hip hop related. Hmmm..weird. I go to the site that he is trying to talk me into going to, to watch this video about the "industry"..blah blah blah..just to check it out and get a laugh. Well...looks like Rockwilder has a hip hop pyramid style "business". Shits pretty funny. Here is the link to the video..and below is a link to the message board where a bunch of fucking idiots are drooling all over themselves waiting for this "venture" to take off and they can start counting their riches...only problem is after reading several posts on this forum it is pretty evident that these hip hop businessmen havent a fucking clue to how this venture even works. But they cant wait til it starts up and they get rich! Shit is hilarious.introductory video-www.rocmp3.info/heavyhanded message board-http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2794.html

Comments

• there is a user on there called UNKKKANNY. i wonder who that is?

• uh oh

• yeah no kidding.

I really hope it works for me though. I paypal'd my $25 earlier...

yeah right.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Some of yall mind be aware of that Rocmp3 website that Rockwilder did..basically getting dudes to beat battle on the net. I think you might have to pay to join or some shit..I dunno. Well today I get a message from a dude in MySpace sounding all professional and "Spam like"..but it was hip hop related. Hmmm..weird. I go to the site that he is trying to talk me into going to, to watch this video about the "industry"..blah blah blah..just to check it out and get a laugh. Well...looks like Rockwilder has a hip hop pyramid style "business". Shits pretty funny. Here is the link to the video..and below is a link to the message board where a bunch of fucking idiots are drooling all over themselves waiting for this "venture" to take off and they can start counting their riches...only problem is after reading several posts on this forum it is pretty evident that these hip hop businessmen havent a fucking clue to how this venture even works. But they cant wait til it starts up and they get rich! Shit is hilarious.

introductory video-
    www.rocmp3.info/heavyhanded

message board-
    http://www.rocbattle.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-2794.html

It's really exciting, and if you've got beats, I'd like to get you in on the ground up!