The Rub

Comments

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    i knew it.
    look at them!
    giddy like a bunch of school girls.

urrrrs is on the phone with his mom:
    "OMG, OMG, He's right here in front of me.
    What? I am calm!!! OMG, OMG! He's so hot."

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    what a cute boy band

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    When I was waiting at LAX some kid in line (DJ Save maybe?...hmm...) was wearing a Rub shirt.

• who's the ayres? I heard dj rub is blowin' up though.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    ha, Juliette Lewis introduced me and Cosmo as "DJ Rub" at the Public Enemy / LCD Soundsystem / Spin show last year. She didn't get Diplo's name wrong.

• ha, Juliette Lewis introduced me and Cosmo as "DJ Rub" at the Public Enemy / LCD Soundsystem / Spin show last year. She didn't get Diplo's name wrong.

I thought she was busted growing up. But then I saw her in some jeans add 3-4 years ago, and damn I wanted to stab it von stabberson.

expect an e-mail in a minute.

• When I was waiting at LAX some kid in line (DJ Save maybe?...hmm...) was wearing a Rub shirt.

not me i've never been to the west coast, but the shirts are dope.

• Ayes by all means don't take any offense to my original post, you had a dope set people were feeling it. I was just unsure of what the rub was. And let me add, that night attracts many BIRDS.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    no offense taken, we play a little of everything and we change it up every month.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    no hijack, but i cant find the tracklist to (your excellent) "history of hiphop vol 11: 1989". (link on the brooklyn radio site doesnt work). can you or any kind soul help?

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    no hijack, but i cant find the tracklist to (your excellent) "history of hiphop vol 11: 1989". (link on the brooklyn radio site doesnt work). can you or any kind soul help?

http://www.itstherub.com/radio.htm

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

Are they as good as these kids?

• i wore my Rub tshirt today...brown and gold model.

that shirt is in HEAVY Ro.

• HERE IS A SCANDALOUS IMAGE OF MEMBERS OF THE GROUP "THE RUB" USING RAVE DRUGS.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    HERE IS A SCANDALOUS IMAGE OF MEMBERS OF THE GROUP "THE RUB" USING RAVE DRUGS.

LAN PARTY

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    SO GOOD

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

Are they as good as these kids?
    Is ANYONE?
    That's like the Yalta Conference of superamazing DJ's!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts

That's like the Yalta Conference

name which superscientifical DJ corresponds to which allied world leader.

and why.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    I gots my Rub gear on...underoos and all.

• i had the identical "property of ny knicks" tshirt in 1989.

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    We fried off that Spongebob

• We fried off that Spongebob

That other DJ from The Rub standing next to you can't even open his eyes.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

i had the identical "property of ny knicks" tshirt in 1989.

I have a feeling she didn't. But interestingly enough...she's the best of the three. I don't know the Rub gentlemen....but something tells me they're choosing to be quiet regarding this esteemed group above. Totally understandable....

get your anti dim mak records shit below!!!

http://www.ifuckinghatethatshit.com/

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts

thanks! cant figure out how i didnt see that page. i love these mixes.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Pause.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

Pause.

Just to clarify, the pausing of that photo was a little bit of a no brainer, but I'm here with my mother-in-law and father-in-law and they wanted to know the meaning of pause so my wife said "that photo needs pause."

Yes, me, my wife, and my in-laws read Soulstrut??.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts

Pause.

Just to clarify, the pausing of that photo was a little bit of a no brainer, but I'm here with my mother-in-law and father-in-law and they wanted to know the meaning of pause so my wife said "that photo needs pause."

Yes, me, my wife, and my in-laws read Soulstrut??.

holla!!!

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    Morse Code offered me $20 to blow me in the bathroom at McCarren Park. AND he lives in San Francisco. True story.