Comments

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    Nice work on that ebay score, SOI!

No pics, but had my first finds in a while:

CAN-Ege Bamyasi
    CAN-Future Days
    Pink Floyd-Atom Heart Mother

OG Italian pressings, the Floyd is a Greek press, $5 bucks each

Am I remembering that the US press of Ege Bamyasi has some defect? What was it?

im still looking for ege bamyasi

I saw it on the top of a pile that had yet to be priced or even bought, and the dude who brought them in was hovering, waiting for his price quote. I had to tell one of the guys, 'if y'all buy that stack, st that Can record aside for me'. Dude was cool and did just that. When I stopped in after work, the guy said he had a bunch more and that's when I copped the 'Future Days', so it was a nice surprise after sweating it all afternoon.

• Star Time is worth a bit right? all are very clean.

There are 2 pressings of all 4 volumes of Star Time. The OG HMV and the UK press on Odeon. I've never seen any of the 4 volumes go for under $150 reaching about as high as $280. They are all amazing, and that particular one is the only one left I need.

Never seen the record game played so badly

YOU MUST SUCK AT POKER

Thanks troubleman. screwface to SOI.

I'm thinking I'll hold on to this one for a minute anyway. really beautiful music.

• Had one of my best eBay scores in a looong time recently ...

... a "lot" of 18 sealed records from one seller for $18 total:

Some junk/filler, but a few gems, like the Tami Lynn, James Luther Dickinson, Alamo, etc ...

nice lot --- if you view that Lord Sutch LP as junk / filler and would like to offload it i'll trade ya