Fancy Sweat Pants.....

2»

Comments

• JroamJroam 257 Posts
    Might wear them out but Gotta be some polo sweats not your paint-the-house russel athletics. I used to commute an hour into the city for highscool and thats almost all i wore because i would just sleep on the train. my girlfriend hated them with a passion.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    why high end sweatpants? hahah... sorry its just so funny to me but whatever a mofo like yourself wants to do is fine by me. im not into high end leisure wear.

You sound like you wear visors.

why do you think i wear visors? are visors uncool? why do you hate visors and people who wear them? are you good at backgammon or just one of those cats who pretends to know how to play? are you really going to a picnic cause its noon in the bay area and im not sure what bat time youre in? why is it "batmon"? is the "o" significant to your real name? are you really that into batman or do you just fake like youre a die hard fan?
    Let's all please to recall the burning trailer incident before this beef escalates.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts

why high end sweatpants? hahah... sorry its just so funny to me but whatever a mofo like yourself wants to do is fine by me. im not into high end leisure wear.

wear what you want dawg. just seems funny to me that cats are all out in their sunday best sweatsuits, even when it isn't sunday, or there isn't a gym in sight.

drink one of those basil lemonades for me homie.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Let's all please to be sure and discern between track suits, guido style leisure suits, and sweat suits. Track suits are okay for being/looking sporty. Leisure suits are never okay. Sweat suits are okay for knowing that you're not gonna be looking fly and being okay with that. Anyone who tries to floss in any of the above suits is either an accomplished athlete, or an accomplished fool broadcasting their blatant lack of athletecism.

First of all -

You never wear the entire "suit".

Track Jacket w/ Jeans
    Track Pants w/ a simple clean T-shirt
    Classic Sweat Pants(Grey & bunch at the ankles) w/ a simple T-shirt
    Higher Quality SweatPants w/ a Polo or T shirt
    Velor Suits are fine for women, but even JLo's line is dead. Terrycloth is fine.
    Classic Sweat Hoodie can go w/ alot.
    All Over Print joints - U cant wear matching pants w/ them
    Plastic Guido Suits are a NO-NO Pullover or Pants.

And I always associated the OG Leisure Suit w/ this...

which is diff than the Bobbie The Driver look.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

• just seems funny to me that cats are all out in their sunday best sweatsuits, even when it isn't sunday, or there isn't a gym in sight.

LEISURE IS TOUGH WORK

why do you think i wear visors? are visors uncool? why do you hate visors and people who wear them? are you good at backgammon or just one of those cats who pretends to know how to play? are you really going to a picnic cause its noon in the bay area and im not sure what bat time youre in? why is it "batmon"? is the "o" significant to your real name? are you really that into batman or do you just fake like youre a die hard fan?

Where's Herb? was a television commercial campaign for the fast food chain Burger King in the 1980s. These television commercials featured a man named Herb, who had never eaten a Burger King burger in his life.[1] "Herb" was played by an anonymous actor, who would randomly appear at Burger King restaurants nationwide; if a customer spotted Herb at a Burger King, he or she would win a prize.[2]
    Burger King spent over $40 million on the Herb advertisements; however, the advertisements were not successful, and are widely cited as a flop.[/b]

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Let's all please to be sure and discern between track suits, guido style leisure suits, and sweat suits. Track suits are okay for being/looking sporty. Leisure suits are never okay. Sweat suits are okay for knowing that you're not gonna be looking fly and being okay with that. Anyone who tries to floss in any of the above suits is either an accomplished athlete, or an accomplished fool broadcasting their blatant lack of athletecism.

First of all -

You never wear the entire "suit".

Track Jacket w/ Jeans
    Track Pants w/ a simple clean T-shirt
    Classic Sweat Pants(Grey & bunch at the ankles) w/ a simple T-shirt
    Higher Quality SweatPants w/ a Polo or T shirt
    Velor Suits are fine for women, but even JLo's line is dead. Terrycloth is fine.
    Classic Sweat Hoodie can go w/ alot.
    All Over Print joints - U cant wear matching pants w/ them
    Plastic Guido Suits are a NO-NO Pullover or Pants.

And I always associated the OG Leisure Suit w/ this...

which is diff than the Bobbie The Driver look.

Of course all of those mismatches are doable--except the polo and sweats. I was talking about full suits though. I will rock a full Champion, Fruit of the Loom, or Russell sweatsuit if it is what's called for.

Gay Batman & Robin jokes register at low creative levels.

To quote one George Costanza: "Sweatpants just tell the world you've given up".

Sounds like an OBESE SHAQ FAN.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

Where's Herb? was a television commercial campaign for the fast food chain Burger King in the 1980s. These television commercials featured a man named Herb, who had never eaten a Burger King burger in his life.[1] "Herb" was played by an anonymous actor, who would randomly appear at Burger King restaurants nationwide; if a customer spotted Herb at a Burger King, he or she would win a prize.[2]
    Burger King spent over $40 million on the Herb advertisements; however, the advertisements were not successful, and are widely cited as a flop.[/b]

so are you saying that youre a herb and only wear sweats? youre bat senses must be off.

so are you saying that youre a herb and only wear sweats? youre bat senses must be off.