CHRISTOPHER CROSS!

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Holy Fuck. I mean... WOW!I am officially a Christopher Cross HEAD.Now I am not saying this in a stupid hipster, ironic kind of way.Like, man... the dude rocks! His songs, his production, his voice, and he can actually hold is weight in the guitar shred category.If liking Chris Cross is wrong, I do not want to be right.

Comments

If liking Chris Cross is wrong, I do not want to be right.

That boy good, That boy good!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

If liking Chris Cross is wrong, I do not want to be right.

That boy good, That boy good!

"Good N Terrible"

I need some CC in my life.....

MP3 pleez!!!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

MP3 pleez!!!

There are a few CC's mixed in with these jammies.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts

MP3 pleez!!!

always dug me some chris cross....

man, i really want to check out those lite rock links but i can't tie up my work computer downloading them joints... sup with the divshare option? i listen to the yacht mix all day every day.

• Over at weirdrecordsthatsuck.com, he's lovingly known as Tha Cross.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

MP3 pleez!!!

always dug me some chris cross....

man, i really want to check out those lite rock links but i can't tie up my work computer downloading them joints... sup with the divshare option? i listen to the yacht mix all day every day.

Those are archived folders of individual MP3 files rather than being one single MP3 file like the Jaymack mix. So there's no way to listen without downloading, unfortunately.

• I've been Youtube djing yacht rock all afternoon after this thread...wrapping up the week with The Cars "Drive," right now.