GIANTS BONDS ETC. STREAMING?

JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
edited August 2007 in Strut Central
Don't have the channel that is broadcasting the Giants vs. Dodgers down here (San Diego), and I'd like to watch as Barry goes to tie the record.Anyone know where I can find it streaming?

Comments

• You don't have ESPN2?

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    nope. i didn't know it was on espn2. I just got cable and it's all fucked up in my building right now-- i just checked w/ my neighbor and her cable is out too.

• I doubt it will be streaming anywhere other than www.mlb.com. They keep a tight lid on their product.

yeah, i know. it's hard to find and i cheap-oed out this season and didn't buy the mlb.tv subscription. DAMMIT. Anyone got a login and password they want to front me for a night? PM doggies!

repost from some true blue homies

As you may know Barry Bonds and the San Francisco Giants are coming to Dodger Stadium tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. You may also be aware that Barry Bonds is close to breaking Hank Aaron's all-time home-run record....since Barry Bonds does not deserve to break this record due to him taking anabolic steroids and thus cheating his way all these years, Dodger fans have been coming up with ways to protest at the stadium. The protest that seems to be the most popular and realistic is for ALL DODGER fans in attendance to turn their backs to the field everytime that Bonds comes to bat so as to disregard him and let him know that we disapprove of his cheating ways. Picture this: 55,000 people turning their backs on this so-called historical moment while being broadcast on national television.....it will be an unforgettable moment. I will be at the stadium tomorrow and I will be encouraging the people of my section to protest in this manner. Please post and re-post this bulletin and let all Dodger fans know what the plans are for this 3-game series. Remember aside from him cheating the game through steroid use, Barry has also cheated on his wife, threaten to kill his mistress if she went public with the affair, disrespected fans throughout the nation and is extremely SELFISH. PLUS HE IS A FREAKING PLAYER FOR THE HATED GIANTS....Thanks and Think Blue
    LOL. He's the only roid rager in sports...
    Original idea though, (even though this sort of email makes the opposing teams messageboard rounds before every game.)
    55,000 people bought tickets to watch the game, they'd be disappointed later if they missed the most historic moment.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    repost from some true blue homies

As you may know Barry Bonds and the San Francisco Giants are coming to Dodger Stadium tomorrow, Wednesday and Thursday. You may also be aware that Barry Bonds is close to breaking Hank Aaron's all-time home-run record....since Barry Bonds does not deserve to break this record due to him taking anabolic steroids and thus cheating his way all these years, Dodger fans have been coming up with ways to protest at the stadium. The protest that seems to be the most popular and realistic is for ALL DODGER fans in attendance to turn their backs to the field everytime that Bonds comes to bat so as to disregard him and let him know that we disapprove of his cheating ways. Picture this: 55,000 people turning their backs on this so-called historical moment while being broadcast on national television.....it will be an unforgettable moment. I will be at the stadium tomorrow and I will be encouraging the people of my section to protest in this manner. Please post and re-post this bulletin and let all Dodger fans know what the plans are for this 3-game series. Remember aside from him cheating the game through steroid use, Barry has also cheated on his wife, threaten to kill his mistress if she went public with the affair, disrespected fans throughout the nation and is extremely SELFISH. PLUS HE IS A FREAKING PLAYER FOR THE HATED GIANTS....Thanks and Think Blue

sho' they mad.

"fuck y'all very much!"

• Even if he breaks it your team is pathetic.

Even if he breaks it your team is pathetic.

^^^^PATHETIC^^^^^

• -------'s team is in the playoff hunt.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    -------'s team is in the playoff hunt.

we got Lou Seal too, what you got?!?!

• A winning record.

I wish we had a mascot -- not sure why we don't. Bernie Brewer is close enough, though.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    A winning record.

I wish we had a mascot -- not sure why we don't. Bernie Brewer is close enough, though.

well you got me there. are dodger fans really going to throw back a homerun ball from bonds though?

ryan klesko hitting into an inning ending double play w/ the base loaded. ugh!

are dodger fans really going to throw back a homerun ball from bonds though?

no chance. that would take principle.