Please identify a track for me

jampotjampot 3 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I heared a superb track on the radio the other day, but I missed the name. It was a type of early 80's funk (I guess), with a prominent bass line. The lyrics to the chorus were simply "The bottom line, is the dollar sign" sung by a female.Sorry for the vague description, but if anyone can help me identify it, I'd be thrilled to bits....Thanks

Comments

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    the bottom line-south bronx...????

• PonyPony 2,283 Posts
    Here's a clue...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Bottom Line Dollar Sign - Jane Doe Featuring Royal Flush, F.T., Tragedy Khadafi And X-One[/b]

• jampotjampot 3 Posts
    lol, ok thanks pony, i understand....

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    And here I was thinking they were talking about Status Seeker by Dream Theater

• jampotjampot 3 Posts
    Bottom Line Dollar Sign - Jane Doe Featuring Royal Flush, F.T., Tragedy Khadafi And X-One[/b]

thanks, but it wasn't a hip-hop track. Just pure funk really....

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    sounds like "ya gotta have a J O B if you wanna be with me..." but i don't remember who sang that shit.

ah, gwen guthrie - "ain't nothin goin on but the rent..." i don't think its it now...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    sounds like "ya gotta have a J O B if you wanna be with me..." but i don't remember who sang that shit.

ah, gwen guthrie - "ain't nothin goin on but the rent..." i don't think its it now...

"No Romance with No Finance"