Why does paypal money not seem real?

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central
I have had a good week, made well over a grand selling off a few records I dont listen to anymore, but turned right aorund and bought more, paypal account has only half that in it now. For some reason, it doesnt seem like real world money. Shit, I coulda paid my insurance, rent and car note this month with that. dang.

Comments

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    can you transfer money OUT of the account? i still dont know much about paypal.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    can you transfer money OUT of the account? i still dont know much about paypal.

yeah, you transfer into you bank account that you have registered with paypal. Also, I have a Paypal debit card...you can get cash at an ATM or use it like a regular mastercard.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    ok, havent tried this yet. thanks

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    lol it's like monopoly money

I use it to pay my credit cards but sometimes.... THAT SHIT BE CALLIN ME MAN

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

As soon as that shit hits my account, I move it to my bank account. Way too easy just to look at it as 'found money,' and get a little too crazy.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts

As soon as that shit hits my account, I move it to my bank account. Way too easy just to look at it as 'found money,' and get a little too crazy.

No shit. Luckily I had the good sense to move enough for rent into the account as my landlord requires the rent to be paid on the 25th. Which didnt seem like a big deal when we signed the lease, but shit, that extra week would be nice...the 25th of each month always sneaks up on me...

SO MY PUBLIC PLEDGE IS NO MORE BUYING RECORDS UNTIL I MAKE ANOTHER GRAND OFF SELLING PIECES OF MY COLLECTION. I will be on the honor system, of course as there is no way to prove it. I am now in my 6th day of my swearing off fast food, so maybe I can do this record thing as well.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I feel your pain.

• NiteKrawler45NiteKrawler45 1,062 Posts

I get so excited when I check my paypal account and see that I spent all my money on records. I don't know what's more zen than that.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    I feel your pain.

yup, waxidermy set sales are whats really

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I feel your pain.

yup, waxidermy set sales are whats really

These have been torture to endure while broke.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Records as flexible capital is killin' it. Purge some terds, pay some bills and cop a grail, I love it.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    DJing and sales paid for vacation this year.