what the hell? (ebay related)

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    PLEASE NOTE: CHINESE MAN AND BRAD PITT IS NOT FOR SALE

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    PLEASE NOTE: CHINESE MAN AND BRAD PITT IS NOT FOR SALE (yet)

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    I don't know what you want to do with it, but Mel's drunk face alone is worth the bid!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    I am actually more intrigued by this Chinese man than the Mel Gibson cardboard.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Mellll Gibson.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    PLEASE NOTE: CHINESE MAN AND BRAD PITT IS NOT FOR SALE (yet)

does anyone have any theories on the pa speakers and police tape? seriously, wtf?

Unfortunately, he's not for sale...yet.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    would this be a good thread to start telling Mel Gibson stories?

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts

Unfortunately, he's not for sale...yet.

When I clicked on the link my first thought was that a miniture Chinese man was for sale. Needless to say I was more than a little disappointed when I discovered this was not the case.

One day.........one day.........

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    wow, it jumped about $100 since the last time I looked at it. I'd like for this to sell to a real bidder. It would be exciting to see how high it will go, but not if it ends up being a joke like the velvet underground acetate. I am excited for this mysterious entrepreneur.

I am assuming this is pick up only. You'd probably have to rent a U-haul to get it home.

I am assuming this is pick up only. You'd probably have to rent a U-haul to get it home.

"Buyer is advised to pick up the item with a pickup truck that has a bed of at least 6 feet length (i used a 2006 Toyota Tundra with a roll down rear window and fit everything fine). Ratchet tie downs are recommended to secure cutout to vehicle. Bungee's may be too harsh and dent the cutout."

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts
    Mellll Gibson.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    does anyone have any theories on the pa speakers and police tape? seriously, wtf?

I went to a party in Los Angeles for the 4th of July that had PA speakers and some police tape (along with a KISS pinball machine and a thousand dollars worth of illegal fireworks). The party was at the house of a tattoo artist. There was a drunk stripper there who kept jumping off the roof into the pool. I was fairly certain she was going to kill herself. She kept screaming "tattoo COCK BALLS in my mouth." Seriously, over and over. I have pictures.

When they started handing out the illegal fireworks to the neighborhood kids to set off, I decided it was time to leave.

My theory: Party Props.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    I have pictures.

Please post!!!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    update:

25% of the profits now go to the Jewish Big Brothers and Sisters of LA. And if the bids get up to $1000, Brad Pitt is included.

This also added:

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE A DATE WITH THE CHINESE MAN YOU SEE ABOVE?
    At least 827 people would! That is the running total number of emails asking to put Peter up for auction.

Peter is in his mid 20's, a bachelor, and a successful man in the film industry in Hollywood. His eclectic taste in music ranging from jazz, classical, and alternative influences his style and lover's attitude. Because of his big heart for cancer research he has made this very wise decision:

Peter is offering up his time and body in a related auction in which the winning bider will get to have a dinner/date with him!

this kind of puts the police tape and speakers in context.