Sabadaba's New Movie

2»

Comments

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    div#main{overflow:visible;}

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    interpretive dance and starts waving his arms around the lobby. This couple is standing by him and the lady jumps and gasps "excuse me!" when the guy's hand is a foot away from her. Completely overreacting giving them cause to physically remove him from the premises.

It doesn't matter which side of centre one is, interpretive dance deserves to be thrown out of the place everytime.

I agree.
    At first I thought he was doing the Crane from Karate Kid to kick Saba Jr. in the face, but no such luck.

Im at 123 Fake Street, any time you want to try it dick breath.

Haha what?

It's jokes dude. You make em but can't take em apparently.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    interpretive dance and starts waving his arms around the lobby. This couple is standing by him and the lady jumps and gasps "excuse me!" when the guy's hand is a foot away from her. Completely overreacting giving them cause to physically remove him from the premises.

It doesn't matter which side of centre one is, interpretive dance deserves to be thrown out of the place everytime.

I agree.
    At first I thought he was doing the Crane from Karate Kid to kick Saba Jr. in the face, but no such luck.

Im at 123 Fake Street, any time you want to try it dick breath.

Haha what?

It's jokes dude. You make em but can't take em apparently.

me? do you see me getting all bent over this thread which is specifically directed at me, trying to associate me with these midwester hayseed bible tumpers? By the cretonous fatback no less?

cretonous

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Am I being witness to a much missed Delay/Day mix up on the part of Mr Saba?

cretonous

cretinous.
    "a stupid, obtuse, or mentally defective person"

thats kinda funny that if I had spelled it wrong, it would suggest that i myself am cretinous, but it was just a typo.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

no. im just underscoring the joke by exhibiting the same irrational "come and meet me" sensibility.

no. im just underscoring the joke by exhibiting the same irrational "come and meet me" sensibility.

I don't think that's a joke. T*m really wants you to stop by.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rachael Davis from University of Arizona is a cutie.

saying. I also like ol' girl behind the dudes in the beginning.

I am at work so I just peeped it on mute real quick.

I am assuming this is a young republican convention or some shit?

I was on campus once and was handed a copy of the College Republican national magazine.

Shit was hilarious: They profiled a dude who was like an "up and comer" and it said some shit like he got involved "when he realized the government was trying to take away some of his sizeable inheritence in the form of taxes...."

But I have to say: There was some cute girls in that there magazine.

Why can't more girls look like that on the Westcoast?

BTW yuichi I am flying into LAX tonight around 10 PM. Could you please have some K-town honies waiting with a town car and maybe some fight DVDs in the back? Thanks.

I'm broke, I'm sorry but I can't get you any K-town honies ready for you.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    trying to associate me with these midwester hayseed bible tumpers?

hahaha, you fancy yourself the more urbane Republican elite. these peasants in the video? you'll use their votes, but the poor chumps don't realize the tax cuts are benefiting you not them.

pfffff....and they call Democrats condescending elites.

hahaha, you fancy yourself the more urbane Republican elite. these peasants in the video? you'll use their votes, but the poor chumps don't realize the tax cuts are benefiting you not them.

there are stupid tools in both parties, happy to toe the party line rather than think for themselves. just ask fatback.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

there are stupid tools in both parties, happy to toe the party line rather than think for themselves. just ask sabadoodoo.

trotch lickin' goodness

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

there are stupid tools in both parties, happy to toe the party line rather than think for themselves. just ask fatback.

Just for the record, I too am enjoying the post-ban Sabadabada. Stay gold, Pony Boy. Stay gold.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts

Just for the record, I too am enjoying the post-ban Sabadabada. Stay gold, Pony Boy. Stay gold.

Well you only count as two-thirds of a man dickwad.

Yeah, that just happened.

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Or was it 3/5ths?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Or was it 3/5ths?

I thought we agreed we wouldn't discuss this in public. And for the record, it's technically 1/2 a man.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    These people scare me greatly. My favourite was the guy who says "I won't join the war, 'cos like, I wanna become, like, a really good speaker."

Not a good start buddy. So just for the record, these people are serious?

• PATXPATX 2,820 Posts
    Or was it 3/5ths?

I thought we agreed we wouldn't discuss this in public. And for the record, it's technically 1/2 a man.

100%

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    These people scare me greatly. My favourite was the guy who says "I won't join the war, 'cos like, I wanna become, like, a really good speaker."

Not a good start buddy. So just for the record, these people are serious?

actually this was my least favorite part of the video. Theres nothing to be gained by attacking the dim bulb. It actually made me feel sorry for dude.

those other dudes were great though. GOD BLESS (real) AMERICANS

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    those other dudes were great though. GOD BLESS (real) AMERICANS

If you like that, then don't forget to check out this account of the NRO Cruise, which pretty much sets itself up for a deluge of "ship of fools" jokes.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    I feel very sorry for the Offically Not Gay guy. It seemed so important to him to let us know that he is attracted to men (every one is, don't you know) but he is not gay because God told him.

The interviewer was big on putting words in peoples mouths. I guess he couldn't wait around for them to try to frame their views so he said them of them.

Saba, I'm not sure you have noticed, but the military is very over stretched. We are fighting a decades long war with Reserves and National Guard and women on the front lines because we don't have a large enough standing army.

Can you explain why Republicans are against creating an army large enough to fight this war?

• dayday 9,611 Posts

Can you explain why Republicans are against creating an army large enough to fight this war?

My guess is that would involve re-instating the draft and that would finally outrage people enough to take to the streets and they do not want that.

Better to stretch the troops to the breaking point and ruin families until Booshie can make a getaway and leave this mess for the next president.