Acid house veteran sells record collection

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
edited July 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,334 Posts
    Who has a spare thousand pounds floating around tp purchase what is in esscence is a lucky dip. I mean ther might be some gold in there but i wouldn't wanna get stuck with a whole bunch of Acid House for days and days..

• There's like a million dudes in the Bay Area who are always trying to dump this kind of "collection." Wouldn't touch 'em with a ten foot pole.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Who has a spare thousand pounds floating around tp purchase what is in esscence is a lucky dip. I mean ther might be some gold in there but i wouldn't wanna get stuck with a whole bunch of Acid House for days and days..

Are you kidding? Nicky Holloway has an incredible record colection. If I had a couple of k spare I'd bid.

Edit: ah, it's mostly his house stuff. Booo.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

Are you kidding? Nicky Holloway has an incredible record colection. If I had a couple of k spare I'd bid.

Edit: ah, it's mostly his house stuff. Booo.

I spoke to a mate of mine about this. He reckons Nicky sold most of the good stuff a few years ago, and this is more likely to be dire mid-90's handbag house for the most part.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    Rehab don't come cheap!

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I've been looking for something like this. THANK YOU!