REAL TALK

2»

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    F*CK ME? GIRL, F*CK YOU
    I DON"T GIVE A F*CK ABOUT WHAT YOU TALKIN BOUT

i think this might be the greatest song by a black dude EVER

hommie's youtube performance is too

Let's be honest. Maybe every guy on here (I could be wrong) has wanted to say that shit to some TRIFLIN' ASS BITCH. REAL TALK.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    F*CK ME? GIRL, F*CK YOU

Let's be honest. Maybe every guy on here (I could be wrong) has wanted to say that shit to some TRIFLIN' ASS BITCH. REAL TALK.

i have had almost that exact same conversation before. except the b-word calling and threats of burning and the milton part

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    F*CK ME? GIRL, F*CK YOU

i have had almost that exact same conversation before. including the b-word calling and threats of burning, but not the milton part. probably kenny

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

i have had almost that exact same conversation before. including the b-word calling and threats of burning, but not the milton part. probably kenny

yeah, but did you say "IS YOU TWEEKIN'???" I did.

• all I did this sunday was listed to this album, get really fucked up with some friends, see the new Die Hard movie, then continue getting fucked up while blasting the highlights from "double up" by 4am we could only communicate in "real talk" or things we could "double up" on mixed in with "living free" and/or "dying hard"

we became those loud assholes who blast the same r.kelly tracks over and over and it was a beautiful thing

2 days later and i am still recovering

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    all I did this sunday was listed to this album, get really fucked up with some friends, see the new Die Hard movie, then continue getting fucked up while blasting the highlights from "double up" by 4am we could only communicate in "real talk" or things we could "double up" on mixed in with "living free" and/or "dying hard"

we became those loud assholes who blast the same r.kelly tracks over and over and it was a beautiful thing

That's what's up.

I'm drinking a beer and listening to Double Up. A perfect way to start my 4th of July.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    all I did this sunday was listed to this album, get really fucked up with some friends, see the new Die Hard movie, then continue getting fucked up while blasting the highlights from "double up" by 4am we could only communicate in "real talk" or things we could "double up" on mixed in with "living free" and/or "dying hard"

^^^ SO INSPIRED RIGHT NOW. THANKS FOR THE LOVELY IDEA.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Thanks for this

Bump.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    cant believe i missed this thread
    real talk is indeed real talk along with the rest of the album

• at a club?
    with who?