SO WHATS THE LATEST OST LP YOU CAUGHT???

2»

Comments

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    For next level Oceans 12-ery, look for the Academy Awards "For Your Consideration" CD-R. All the original music, no dialogue, no old songs.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    For next level Oceans 12-ery, look for the Academy Awards "For Your Consideration" CD-R. All the original music, no dialogue, no old songs.

That reminds me of the Ghost Dog CD that I always
    wanted, the promo-only that was the score and not
    the rapps. I never did end up copping it. The OST sucked.

• finally pluck'd another one of these from a local spot, essential double lp, dead presidents volume II promo

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

You should still be able to order the Japanese edition of this through just about any record store (you can through mine at least)

image]http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x312/obscureaddict/deadp.jpg" border="0" alt="Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket[/img][/url]

Impressions "Man Oh Man" on LP

• the drum roll is like man oh man

• For next level Oceans 12-ery, look for the Academy Awards "For Your Consideration" CD-R. All the original music, no dialogue, no old songs.

You can get the score on Japanese import CD. It's pricey. Kinda worth it though. Shit, that opening song alone is almost worth it.

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts

• plkbrynplkbryn 159 Posts

not my latest, but in heavy rotation.

latest.

love that one. i've been dying to see the movie (not to be confused with the 1958 film) -- here's what imdb says

A sultry Latin peasant woman, who has overstayed her welcome in her relatives' home, is run off the road while bicycling by a wealthy aristocrat. Immediately attracted to her, he hires her as his "maid", and introduces her to the good life. She soon finds herself in a bitter power struggle between the man and his spoiled playboy son. After being subjected to an LSD cocktail and a shipboard orgy, and having slept with the man's son, mistress and the stable boy, she grows disgusted with upper class decadence and descends into prostitution, her cat being her only solace.

• 3RD_Man3RD_Man 213 Posts

love that one. i've been dying to see the movie (not to be confused with the 1958 film) -- here's what imdb says

A sultry Latin peasant woman, who has overstayed her welcome in her relatives' home, is run off the road while bicycling by a wealthy aristocrat. Immediately attracted to her, he hires her as his "maid", and introduces her to the good life. She soon finds herself in a bitter power struggle between the man and his spoiled playboy son. After being subjected to an LSD cocktail and a shipboard orgy, and having slept with the man's son, mistress and the stable boy, she grows disgusted with upper class decadence and descends into prostitution, her cat being her only solace.

Here's an alternate sypnosis that's equally lurid...

Angelique is a young peasant woman leading a life of desperation on an exotic island. Voluptuous beyond belief,[/b] she earns her meager living as a prostitute. But Angelique's virginal beauty and sensual allure catches the attention of wealthy shipping tycoon County Medici, and soon she is working as a servant in his mansion. Medici lavishes his money and attention upon Angelique, but before long she finds herself at the center of a bizarre love triangle and power struggle that involves the Count, his sexy mistress Francesca, and his playboy son Alain. All three seduce Angelique and try to stake their claim to her tireless young body. Exhilarated by the steamy encounters yet confused as to where her feelings lie, Angelique must question her fancy new lifestyle??? and the erotic games of pleasure that have taken over her life.

I think it's time to hit up Amazon...

• markus71markus71 937 Posts

Picked this up the other day. Classic Michel LeGrand joint and a really solid listen. Lots of background jazz but there are a couple of beaty tunes tucked away at the end of side 1. Nice big orchestra sound! My favourite tune has to be "The Beautiful Transformation" (love those horns!) It's from 1967 and fairly easy to find. Got one off ebay for under a tenner so get on it!

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts