FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
edited June 2007 in Strut Central
What's your starch?

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    spannish rice er'day all daY

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Depends.

Spanish Rice/Mash Potatoes/Bakes Potatoes/Jasmine Rice/Roasted Blue Potatoes/Jerry Rice

• That's one tuff side dish choice! twice baked potato owns over rice, but just plain baked i'm goin with rice.

Who remembers that politician who spelled that shit with an E!! Dan Quayle status

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    potatoes

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Why do you have the copy machine in your office? Are like an intern's assistant or something?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Why do you have the copy machine in your office? Are like an intern's assistant or something?

I'm the executive assistant to the interns assistant.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

I'm the executive assistant to the interns assistant.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    the little lady has been whippin' up polenta from time to time as of late....been liking that. She also recently made this insane ginger hot sauce that when put into a batch of brown rice will flip your wig....I heart starch.

• I'm the executive assistant to the interns assistant.

hahha! classik, that show is wish i thought of molding my co-workers office supplies into jello!!

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    My Mom is from Minnesota where they ate mostly meat and potatoes and my Dad is from Hawaii where rice ruled things. So growing up it was a constant battle between both. Now that I'm older I usually make rice with everything though.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Cous Cous

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    My Mom is from Minnesota where they ate mostly meat and potatoes and my Dad is from Hawaii where rice ruled things. So growing up it was a constant battle between both. Now that I'm older I usually make rice with everything though.

Is breadfruit a starch?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    Is breadfruit a starch?

I think it is. I never liked Poi though.

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Potatoe[/b]s vs Rice

Potatoes!

admit it. thats gotta hurt.

• JimBeamJimBeam Seattle. 2,012 Posts
    i make a mean twice baked

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Rice all day biyotch!