HAWAII : WHAT'S REALLY GOOD ?

2»

Comments

• Will you be in Kauai? All other islands pale in comparison.

Can anyone recommend the best place to stay in Kauai? I'll be there in April 2008 for my 5 year anniversary.

This was the view from our window at the Sheraton Kauai on Po'ipu Beach.
    We had a "partial ocean view" room booked, but we told them it was our honeymoon and we got a double upgrade to the "deluxe ocean view".
    Highly recommended. We booked through "royal hawaii condos" and our rental car was included in the package.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Will you be in Kauai? All other islands pale in comparison.

Can anyone recommend the best place to stay in Kauai? I'll be there in April 2008 for my 5 year anniversary.

This was the view from our window at the Sheraton Kauai on Po'ipu Beach.
    We had a "partial ocean view" room booked, but we told them it was our honeymoon and we got a double upgrade to the "deluxe ocean view".
    Highly recommended. We booked through "royal hawaii condos" and our rental car was included in the package.

Thanks! Those pictures make me wish april was this weekend.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Will you be in Kauai? All other islands pale in comparison.

I would suggest hollering at Classic Cottages The guy who owns them, Chris Webster, is one of the nicest people I've ever met. Also, he's got a whole bunch of different properties and rental situations, some of which aren't listed on his website for some reason. Holler at him and give him a general idea of what you're looking for, and he can probably hook you up.