the future?

chasechase 767 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.microsoft.com/surface/I was thinking mac was going to come out with something like this first...supposedly between 5 and 10gs..

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It looks too physically demanding. I think it's a step back.

• BurnsBurns 2,227 Posts
    looks cool, how well it work is another, it would be nice to have a coffee table full of your fav pics, and albums on there, ready to see and play at any time.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Well, Apple already has the capability to do multi-touch screens. It's coming out in the iPhone.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• bobbydeebobbydee 849 Posts

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts
    Well, Apple already has the capability to do multi-touch screens. It's coming out in the iPhone.

i'm not itching for this technology, and if i am, its def on something like an iphone. if i;m going to have a video table, it best play fucking Galaga or PacMan or Arkenoid.

• kitchenknightkitchenknight 4,922 Posts

nice socks, though... you gotta admit.

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts

This really needs to be made into a gremlin, but I don't know what it would say.

I knew someone would break out Han.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

nice kicks, though... you gotta admit.

• ZEN2ZEN2 1,540 Posts

i'm not itching for this technology, and if i am, its def on something like an iphone. if i;m going to have a video table, it best play fucking Galaga or PacMan or Arkenoid.

HELL YES.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    I really like the idea of how to transfer files... Next level!

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Galaga[/b]

Best Game EVVA!