San Diego grub by the airport

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited May 2007 in Strut Central
I'm on the road to SD. Will there around 8pm *traffic willing* and was looking for some place to eat before the gig tonight. Was looking at Bud's for some cajun but I figured someone down there can put me ip on the real/

Comments

• Options
    I'm on the road to SD. Will there around 8pm *traffic willing* and was looking for some place to eat before the gig tonight. Was looking at Bud's for some cajun but I figured someone down there can put me ip on the real/

Usually there are strip clubs near an airport. Some of them serve food. PM FreakyTracy.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Dinner and a show. Tempting but I might stick with a po boy

• dstill808dstill808 704 Posts
    I'd probably go w/ Bud's, though there are good burgers next door @ The Waterfront, if you can brave the Yacht Rock crowd. Also, Papas Y Tacos on First & Juniper has THE best Carne Asada Chili Relleno burrito I've ever had, though I think they close at 8:00. Good luck w/ the gig.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    So Bud's turned out not to be such a good idea, as my digestive system learned around 12:30am (this before I had to drive back to LA). Oof.

That said, cool gig, liked the venue, people came out - thanks to DStill and JimBean for rolling out to support a Strutter.