J.R. Smooth - Gotta Get Paid (TX Rap Related)

jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
Anyone know anything about this? I got a sealed copy and didnt want to open it to hear what it's like. There's no year but it's out of Dallas Texas. Four tracks Gotta Get Paid, Tell Me, Dock of the Bay, and Sad Song. Would take a picture but my girl took the digital camera to work with her. Cover is this dude holding money surrounded by girls touching him and his boys wearing suits all around them holding up dough. Looks pretty gangster...any info would be appreciated... thanks!

Comments

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    hi j*****. long time no talk. sorry, cant be of any help on this one.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    hi brian...

(i like using real names... aliases are becoming quite wack to me nowadays)

i need you to send me your address again. just PM that to me and i'll look at it later on when i get back online.

thanks and hope youre doing well down there...

• Anyone know anything about this? I got a sealed copy and didnt want to open it to hear what it's like. There's no year but it's out of Dallas Texas. Four tracks Gotta Get Paid, Tell Me, Dock of the Bay, and Sad Song. Would take a picture but my girl took the digital camera to work with her. Cover is this dude holding money surrounded by girls touching him and his boys wearing suits all around them holding up dough. Looks pretty gangster...

any info would be appreciated... thanks!

Lemme crack that thing open...

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    Anyone know anything about this? I got a sealed copy and didnt want to open it to hear what it's like. There's no year but it's out of Dallas Texas. Four tracks Gotta Get Paid, Tell Me, Dock of the Bay, and Sad Song. Would take a picture but my girl took the digital camera to work with her. Cover is this dude holding money surrounded by girls touching him and his boys wearing suits all around them holding up dough. Looks pretty gangster...

any info would be appreciated... thanks!

i dunno either..i gotta see it in person...send it to me i'll check it out

J. **d***
    666 jackmove dr
    maybe raer ,Ca 90000