dayday 9,611 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Who's going?

Comments

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    no one?

• tonyphronetonyphrone 1,500 Posts
    no one?

It always has great music- but 10,000 people in the middle of a 100 degree desert never sounded that great to me. Call me lame.

• 33thirdcom33thirdcom 2,049 Posts
    at $300 for the weekend if you could get tickets when they went on sale, is kind of steep, not to mention the heat with 50,000-100,000 people. Tickets are going for crazy loot from what I saw.

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Not going this year, but I'll be in your neck of the woods again next weekend for a 5 way bachelor party (meaning 5 bachelors, no ayo). 3 days of Tecate, skateboarding and golf. You gonna be around?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'll be out in the desert getting my sweat on. My friends and I got a tradition going with the event. I'm not even all that excited about any of the acts, but the environment is usually crazy

HOLLAR

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    I'm going on Saturday and have 2 tix for sale for Sunday if anyone still needs them.

Hit me with a PM and lettuce motivate.

• I went and had a great time... Saw some acts that I prolly will never see again... and also some surprises.. but the real issue I have with Coachella is the PARKING .......

WHAT

THE

FUUUUUUUUCKK...

The most unbelievable display of people that just didn't give a fuck about their jobs... and SOOOOO unorganzed.. I missed about three bands that I really wanted to see the last day... But I suppose the side-tit action on almost every female there made up for it... but dang

• karlophonekarlophone 1,697 Posts
    its true - allow 3-4 HOURS from the time you get to the Indio exit to the time you turn your car off in the lot (about a 5 mile drive). Unless you leave in the Am and get there by noon. the reverse is true for leaving at night. might as well nap in the car till 4 AM before you try to leave.

seeing pixies+radiohead a few years back was pretty much worth it though. (it was the first pixies show in the USA since the old days)

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    rodrigo y gabriella and ratata KILLED it on sunday. Missed the other days.

• rodrigo y gabriella and ratata KILLED it on sunday. Missed the other days.

!!! were fucking phenomenal on saturday. A real palpable vibe to their set. amazing energy. didn't stay for the peppers. mstrkrft + hot chip were ehhhh. pharoah monche was dope. regina spektor was pretty sick.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    rodrigo y gabriella and ratata KILLED it on sunday. Missed the other days.

!!! were fucking phenomenal on saturday.

!!! were one of the highlights of the festival in opinion. Ratatat were great, CSS were cool and I like Arcade Fire's set a lot as well.

Good times, although if I didn't have VIP and artist parking it would have been a slight pain in the ass, but still worth it.

So so many dime pieces there.