Stringer Bell vs. Zombies

Comments

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    no hijack; this is movie related:

Perfect Stranger = best Halle Berry look EVAR?

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Stringer ain't scared of no zombies.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I'm terrified of zombies.

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    he'll get the best of em as long as he doesn't try to make business deals with em

anyone else get the vibe stringer might be the 'fuck it kill em all (humans included)' evil-dude in this movie?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    he'll get the best of em as long as he doesn't try to make business deals with em

So how many copies did you say you needed?

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    can we get another link? the websites trailers didnt open for me...something about a bad atom in the movie?!?

28 days later was the joint!

• No Danny Boyle. Harold Perrineau is in it. I fiend for zombie films, so I'll see it regardless.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    who danny boyle? the first movie dude? bike messenger turned one man army?

trailer looks great. i love apocalyptic movies.

you knew something had to go wrong

cant wait to see it

• thropethrope 750 Posts
    so it appears he still isnt unleashing his real accent in this flick?

• danny boyle directed the first one and also shallow grave and trainspotting and some other shit i ain't seen. so it's a new director taking over the reigns. that's pretty much the norm for sequels, it would seem.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts

i bet he'll take a community college course to handle zombiez!

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    One of the illest 1.5 minutes in cinema violence history:

I stay up on my zombie game. There's a sick synth line in the opening of this movie too. You get a hint of it here.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts

I only just found out he was British. Had me fooled.

• kwalitykwality 620 Posts
    It doesn't look quite as real or gritty as the first. Still, it looks pretty dope!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Seriously, zombies give me nightmares and shit.

• haha. Fulci! "City of the Living Dead" has an ill soundtrack too. Zombie v. shark = classic.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Seriously, zombies give me nightmares and shit.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts

I only just found out he was British. Had me fooled.

Cool interview. Idris is from Hackney, just down the road from where I live. A few journalists I know who write about movies tell me that he's being seen by some as the man to take up Denzel's mantle of the premier black male lead in Hollywood. A lot of ladies I know think he's pretty hot, so who knows?

Cool interview. Idris is from Hackney, just down the road from where I live. A few journalists I know who write about movies tell me that he's being seen by some as the man to take up Denzel's mantle of the premier black male lead in Hollywood. A lot of ladies I know think he's pretty hot, so who knows?

That would be refreshing. Hollywood needs some new A-list players. I'm sick of seeing Denzel or Mark(y) Wahlberg in every action movie. It remains to be seen if Idris can act, but that's never kept anybody out of Hollywood before.

SO has he given up dreams of being a DJ? Has anybody seen him spin?

Dude is also in "The Reaping."

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

absolutely undeniably indisputably dreamy

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    absolutely undeniably indisputably dreamy

yes hijack.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Is anybody else's town having a "Zombie Day" march? I presume this is for promtion of this movie. Supposedly, here in Memphis, there is going to be a "parade" or walk of hundreds of "zombies" through downtown...might be a good photo op.

• Is anybody else's town having a "Zombie Day" march? I presume this is for promtion of this movie. Supposedly, here in Memphis, there is going to be a "parade" or walk of hundreds of "zombies" through downtown...might be a good photo op.

That's pretty ill. When is "Zombie Day" in your town?

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    Is anybody else's town having a "Zombie Day" march? I presume this is for promtion of this movie. Supposedly, here in Memphis, there is going to be a "parade" or walk of hundreds of "zombies" through downtown...might be a good photo op.

That's pretty ill. When is "Zombie Day" in your town?

May 25th. I think I will have to check it out.