SOPRANOS

2»

Comments

• KaushikKaushik 320 Posts
    Actually I kind of enjoyed the dream sequence when Tony was in the hospital. I could watch some of those episodes again, there's deep stuff in there... and i just noticed that the same light that Tony sees in his hotel room is the one that Carmela sees in Paris.

I predict Tony survives -- he's already had his brush with death so the odds of him dying seem low. One major character who's not part of the "game" will be critically wounded and/or will die, which forces a crisis of conscience in Tony about continuing his profession... either Carmela or Meadow/AJ. Remember what he tells the "Shah of Iran" -- there's enough to go around for everyone, raising the possibilit of Tony handing over the reins to someone else, possibly Christopher? Too many possible directions this season.

• pickwick33pickwick33 8,946 Posts
    Actually I kind of enjoyed the dream sequence when Tony was in the hospital. I could watch some of those episodes again, there's deep stuff in there...

"Deep stuff?" No, thank you. I've had enough of that high-school symbolism shit; leave that for lit professors and Beatles fanatics.

I predict Tony survives -- he's already had his brush with death so the odds of him dying seem low. One major character who's not part of the "game" will be critically wounded and/or will die

Probably Artie. That man is a little too close to the mob life for someone who isn't technically in it, and just like that poor slob who wound up being partners in a sporting goods store with Tony, he might get his soon. Besides, the guy that used to play Doogie Howser's best buddy might still be pissed that Artie kicked his ass last season and may want to settle up.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    tont gets killed and crissy takes over the family, but they play up the fact that it's a matter of time for the family to crumble because he's a degenerate junkie.

and meadow dies on some godfather 3 ish.

• first ep dropped in torrentworld... really good.

• don't go snitchin' now dru...

promo #'s blacked out on all the torrents anyway. if'n hbo doesn't want shit leaked,
    why send advance promos? are they that clueless? they shoulda learned from the wire... 'cause wire fiends had all the episodes before the third one dropped. shit, even my local brooklyn bootleg dude was up on those... i can't believe the hbo suits let that shit slide.

anyway, i'm hella curious as to if these "leaks" hurt/help hbo's bottom line... i know they claim production costs on rome/deadwood (understandable) and lack of interest on carnivale (understandable), but c'mon... hbo gets over regardless... don't they?

please, school me if i'm wrong, but i have no remorse when it comes to leaks and torrents.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,901 Posts
    The leak happened worse a couple of seasons back. Really great versions of the first 3 episodes came out weeks before the season premiere. HBO was shook, but I'm betting they still made a ton of money.

From what I've seen of the recent drop, the quality ain't that great. I'll wait it out this time.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i'll be the first to say it. episode 1 was garbage. more of the same "lol tony and janice are fighting" shit.