YES

2»

Comments

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    It's good to dream but this kid is kinda on some MTV Sweet 16 shit.
    Send him a:
    IMG SRC=http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/bedazzler_kit.jpg>

Hugs & kisses,
    KW

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this is just the best thing ever. you are so lucky jonny

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    It's good to dream but this kid is kinda on some MTV Sweet 16 shit.
    Send him a:
    IMG SRC=http://www.asseenontvguys.com/ProductImages/bedazzler_kit.jpg>

Yes, the proper course of action at this point (the dance is in, like, two weeks!), is to crush this guy's soul. Only after, can he man-up and go with Jacket Choice No. 2.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    I spent about three years as the News Aide (Editorial Assistant) on the Foreign News Desk of the Washington Post. One of my jobs was to open, check and screen the mail to the desk.
    We would get letters from all over the world. Besides the usual Nigerian money scams we'd get letters from guys offering up designs for atomic weapons (for only $50,000 the Post would have an exclusive) and all kinds of other weirdness.
    My favorite (I used to post the best ones by my desk) was one from the president of the Muhammad Ali Fan Club of Ghana wanting us (the Post) to get them an autographed photo of the champ. Not sure why he thought of us.

I gotta dig some of those out.

I used to forward mail to the appropriate people from the 'Contact' link on our website here at the American Insurance Association. My favorite letter ever went like this:

Sent: Tuesday, May 18 2004
    To: [email]Webmaster@aia[/email]
    Subject: I'm From Michigan

Fuck you people!
    Have a shitty day and go to hell.[/b]

I still have it pinned to my bulletin board.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts

Shucks, I'm just an ordinary guy... who just happens to get mistaken, in the phone book, for Kanye West.

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts

Shucks, I'm just an ordinary guy... who just happens to get mistaken, in the phone book, for Kanye West.

So Kanye, if you're done with these girls, ya think, maybe ...

• SyminSymin 999 Posts
    So Kanye, if you're done with these girls, ya think, maybe ...

ill take the bald one

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    Shucks, I'm just an ordinary guy... who just happens to get mistaken for Kanye West.

IMG SRC=http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/8867/jonnywestrp4.jpg>

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

racially ambiguous

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

racially ambiguous

Got a light-skinneded record shoppe proprietor that looks like Michael Jackson/Got a dark-skinneded record shoppe proprietor that looks like Michael Jackson

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts

Seriously - no one could even have invented something this good.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    This is some good Found Magazine material. Kind of reminds me of the fan letter to Lil Kim somebody found near the stage after one of her concerts.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    WORD ROBE[/b]

+

the space he left himself for a signature but neglected to use.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,917 Posts
    OK, now I just checked in with a fashion type I know, and you might be surprised to learn that Kanye's jacket was indeed a Dolce & Gabbana piece. Turns out that this friend of mine bumped into an agent/producer wearing the same thing not long after Kanye was photographed in it, and congratulated him , thinking he'd somehow managed to blag the jacket from Kanye. Turns out he'd bought it off the peg a couple of months earlier, and he was getting sick of people taking the piss out of him for trying to dress like Kanye...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    he was getting sick of people taking the piss out of him for trying to dress like Kanye...

And, really, can you blame him?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

and you know i was gonna say that you kinda reminded me of kanyeezy in the pic w/ the weinerschnitzel record, jp... this is too g.o.o.d. to be true lolol