Comments

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    Good riddance.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Who is subtitle?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    who?

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    Dude wines and moanes and then quits. Sad sad. It's good at least that his myspace buddies are offering him words of encouragement.

Ok I know this is hard to believe but you remember seeing that message and bulliten a little while ago about the peniz pills to make it bigger? Well.... Just like you I am sure, thought it was funny and a joke, but today I find out that my own brother Aaron has been taking the pills since he heard about them on myspace and yes, they actually did work on him, he hooked me up with some and its been 2 weeks now already see a big difference and I ordered nine more bottles from YMBOB.COM
    Yes My brother is living proof that they do work, he never used to get girls, now since a few months he is all popular with the girls in his class and work too. They made his saussage grow a full 3 inches in hardly any time, they really work fast on any guy.
    If you order some now from YMBOB.com you will even get a full money back guarentee, so don't worry about them not working on you as well as they did on my bro and starting to on me as well.Tell them I sent you as a friend if they ask Just copy and paste this address into your browser and hook yourself up today YMBOB.COM
    J71356084

• the dude has a really poor attitude. it took 5 years of passing demos for me. peace, stein. . .

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Who is subtitle?

• TabneticTabnetic 206 Posts
    i was never really a big fan of his, but i kinda feel bad for him. then again, if the love wasn't fully there in the first place, i guess quitting seems like his only option.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Four months hustling doesn't seem like very long for someone who is in it for the long haul. And what is he talking about with his passport, and two months of money being gone? He quit cause he got his shit jacked?

• dude could learn a lesson from djSupertoaster...

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    :5pager:

• ariel_calmerariel_calmer 3,762 Posts
    Who is subtitle?

...and why does he have his hand down his pants in the above pic?

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    mediocre rapper. I'm pretty sure he did stuff with blueprint (flash in the pan!), he was on the first or second clouddead 10", and he was on Bleubird's last album.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    dude could learn a lesson from djSupertoaster...

Where is my bestest buddy anyway? I need something to almost get me fired from work again on this slow Friday arvo.

• dgriotdgriot 388 Posts
    I don't know if he recorded with Blueprint, but definitely toured with him, and had extended nerdy side of Blowed/Afterlife connections. I particularly liked the stuff he did with Adlib as Lab Waste, but not a big fan of his solo work. I'm sure his 200 or so CD-R solo releases are still available at ATAK and Below the Surface.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    Jeezus.

In the old days this event would have been limited to the dude sobbing into his pillow. Now, thanks to the internet, he can use SoulStrut to soak up his sniffles.

Moderhatters, please delete this schitt.

Jeezus.

In the old days this event would have been limited to the dude sobbing into his pillow. Now, thanks to the internet, he can use SoulStrut to soak up his sniffles.

you sound white.

Jeezus.

you sound white.

So does subtitle.

Jeezus.

you sound white.

So does subtitle.

i was hoping someone would hit that one out of the park.

• KidKKidK 119 Posts
    Jeezus.

you sound white.

So does subtitle.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    i've been doing music since high school

made 5 albums

toured the country several times

at the end of it all, broke even

no one on this board even knows who the fuck i am

and i aint complaining or quitting

i'm just not relying on it to make me a living

i do it for fun

if Subtitle (whoever he is) cant still do it for fun

then who cares if he quits

• if a rapper falls on myspace, and no one is around to hear him, does he make a noise?

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    In releated news, my regular mailman Carl has quit due to the winter just being too hard on him.
    I shall post his Myspace blog when I find it.

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    In releated news, my regular mailman Carl has quit due to the winter just being too hard on him.
    I shall post his Myspace blog when I find it.

was Carl from Family Matters a mailman?

or a cop?

i forget

if he was a cop...disregard what i said.....

in related news Quo....check PM please

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    tis a sad publicity stunt but it seems to work.
    many rappers have used the "i'm quitting look at me" card. master p, jay z etc.

i don't even know who this dude is, prob not a good look to begin your career as a quitter.

Jeezus.

you sound white.

So does subtitle.

i was hoping someone would hit that one out of the park.

Honestly, I don't think it made any more sense when I said it than when you did. "You sound white" is generally reserved for when someone shows a lack of understanding of anything non-white. Not just when you don't like what someone says.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    Honestly, I don't think it made any more sense when I said it than when you did. "You sound white" is generally reserved for when someone shows a lack of understanding of anything non-white. Not just when you don't like what someone says.

I don't know about that. It definitely has an additional life on here where it gets thrown around if you don't like what someone said.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I don't know about that. It definitely has an additional life on here where it gets thrown around if you don't like what someone said.

Only amongst idiots/cultural subliterates.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

Only amongst idiots/cultural subliterates.

Are there other kinds of people on soulstrut?

i said it to be random, silly, and satirical of the phrase itself. so in that context it makes perfect sense.

thanks for breaking it down for me, but the correct usage of soulstrut-isms like "you sound white" doesn't even begin to enter the realm of shit that i care about.