"Sideline Ho"

faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
Is this poppin' off anywhere besides my mindgarden and Cherry Martinez's latenight Lockdown Love call-in show?

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Do r'n'b writers actually bother with lyrics anymore or do they just transcribe their phone conversations and set them to music?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Do r'n'b writers actually bother with lyrics anymore or do they just pay for a dope beat and look hot?[/b]

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I'm making a list of people who should never, under any circumstances, attempt to speak on the RnB game.

So far I've got modrophenia and everyone's favorite so-cal law school chad--anyone else I need to put on it?

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I thought enjoyment and ownership of several past Monica singles might give me some breathing room, but please accept my apologies for attempting to rise above my station. In penance, may I direct you to the more enlightened r'n'b criticism you seek.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    I'm making a list of people who should never, under any circumstances, attempt to speak on the RnB game.

So far I've got modrophenia and everyone's favorite so-cal law school chad--anyone else I need to put on it?

in fairness, I think I'm only your favorite.

Fall back or fall back.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Dis goes 2 all da Hoes dat b tryna fuck e/ My~Boo~Boo cuz deya aint shyt but sum Side Lines Hoes cuz he kno who his Gurl is & he'll tell dey dumb ass but dey b thinkin i aint gon kno but shyt he gon tell me so dats y we juss sit bakk & laugh cuz dey SUM SIDE LINE HOEZ!! & Cant nobody break dat up...

how old is monica now?

how old is monica now?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I havent heard it. But I did cop Everytime The Beat Drop - 12".

• empanadamnempanadamn 1,462 Posts
    i think monica is so beautiful, even with blonde hair.

her most recent album, not feeling.

• Well this is quite obviously "genius music" being discussed.

Well this is quite obviously "genius music" being discussed.

Do you have something to add besides the obvious?

i think monica is so beautiful, even with blonde hair.

Hell yeah!

Monica is a real Atlanta girl.

My favorite type of girl in the world.

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    good song

yeah man. i remember her hosting some weekly MTV or BET for a minute a while back, and she was just talking, being all laidback, mellow steez. she makes me melt.

i'm not the type of dude that has like a "TOP 10 HOTTIES" list or anything, but if i did, monica would be on that list.

i remember a while ago, trying to dig around online to have her as my avatar. unfortunately, there's not a lot of monica photos online.

last fall when her album came out, there was some cross promotion with adidas, with a blonde monica looking all hot. everytime i walked by those posters on the street, i would rubberneck. i know i stopped a few times and just oogled.

i can't find the ad online; the one i'm coming up with doesn't do her justice. instead, i offer this: