Consequence- Callin' Me
    Disco D- Keys To The Whip
    Mark Ronson- Toxic

etc.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Just got back home.

Drank pretty much.

Whatever.

Dude playing "house" did not recognize Black Rascals - So in Love.

Idoit.

• SUP

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    free jay adams

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    BRIAN, DO YOU SERVE BOBA BALLS? IF SO, KEEP ROCKIN'. MY FRIENDS ALL USED TO SCOOP BLACK BALLS TO FULFILL CUSTOMER REQUESTS FOR SQUISHY BALLS. IT'S FUNNY CUZ SOMETIMES THEM SHITS GET STUCK IN THE STRAW, AND WE'RE FORCED TO SUCK HARD ON IT, UNTIL IT POPS INTO YOUR MOUTH.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    What up batches? Just got back from the dope Japanese bar cross the street. Dumb drunk. Johnnie Walker Black, Crown Royal and pitchers of Kirin beer with all kinds of good Japanese food. Hamburg steak, Koroke, Shishito bacon, all dat!

Shit I'm feelin'

The first 12 bars of the Bee Gees "Love you inside out" STOOPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Joe Bataan
    Single malt scotch
    Pre prohibition New Orleans cocktails
    All my co-workers in my department. Good people.
    Good friends
    My hommies new Mercedes AMG CLS. Now THAT is a car!
    Dope broads I see on the bus in the morning
    Korean strippers
    Planning a trip to Sicily in the fall. WORD!
    Going to NYC for Memeorial day weekend. Some of you New York folls better meet me at the Pegu Club for drinks.
    Seattle - Love this city.

Hope all you folls are doing well.

One,

Chan

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    DOGS I DO NOT WORK AT THE COFFEE JOINT ANYMORE. SHIT WAS NOT FOR ME WHICH I REALIZED ONLY AFTER TWO YEARS OF WORKING THERE. I AM AT THE STATE CAPITOL NOW AND WE ARE WAITING ON THE HUMAN SERVICES, JUDICIARY, AND WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEES TO TURN IN THEIR BILLS FOR THIS FUCKING DEADLINE. FUCKING DEADLINES SUCK DOGZ

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    real talk

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    THE 6TH WILL BE TWO MONTHS OF NO DRINKING FOR ME!
    !!!

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

heres a skate clip my frend made of me a few yeers ago.. im the first skatarr
    then my lil bro follows me, and then a couple randoms

lemme kno what u think
    its pretty old but , it was a nice suprise wen my frend told me he put it on youtube

!!!

Fuck dat, Not good. You need a drink son!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    !!!

I NEED TO SAVE MONEY MORE THAN I NEED TO DRINK.

!!!

LOL. AH HELL NAW! Come to Seattle and drinks are on me hommie!

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    !!!

Damn!!!!!!!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    !!!

I'M NOT DRINKING SO I CAN SAVE MONEY TO GO TO NEW YORK IN MAY AND VANCOUVER IN AUGUST. I MIGHT GO TO SEATTLE FROM VANCOUVER BUT I GOTTA SEE IF I CAN CRASH AT MY HOMEGIRL'S CRIB.

!!!

Damn!!!!!!!

When are you coming back up here Mark?

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

heres a skate clip my frend made of me a few yeers ago.. im the first skatarr
    then my lil bro follows me, and then a couple randoms

lemme kno what u think
    its pretty old but , it was a nice suprise wen my frend told me he put it on youtube

If skaters are now listening to Paul McCartney RAM then I need to get involved. I about shit myself when I heard that. AP check the video, please tell me I heard what I heard. Admiral Halsey gives Suicidal Tendencies the bozak.[/b]

If skaters are now listening to Paul McCartney RAM then I need to get involved. I about shit myself when I heard that. AP check the video, please tell me I heard what I heard. Admiral Halsey gives Suicidal Tendencies the bozak.[/b]

u like? it's pretty old stuff but im happy to have any of my skateboarding on the web

my frends makin a video for a local skateshop and im gonn ahave a full 4 minute part or so, i get to help edit it, and i got a few z in mynd for this!
    i'l post it wen its done this spring
    itll b

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts

u like? it's pretty old stuff but im happy to have any of my skateboarding on the web

my frends makin a video for a local skateshop and im gonn ahave a full 4 minute part or so, i get to help edit it, and i got a few z in mynd for this!
    itll b

Let me give a bit of advice. Fuck the raers. Use "Let 'Em In". You will go down in skating history. MACCA RULES.

itll b

Let me give a bit of advice. Fuck the raers. Use "Let 'Em In". You will go down in skating history. MACCA RULES.

we will c

so many roads to go down with video editing, music , skateboarding, and sykadlik effects