LATE NIGHT CREW HOLLA

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited March 2007 in Strut Central
CHYEAHBEEN AT WORK FOR ALMOST 12 HOURS NOWHOPEFULLY BE OUT OF THIS MUFUCKAH SOONWHAT YOU MUFUCKAZ UP TO

Comments

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    just arrived at work

• ayresayres 1,452 Posts
    man i had a good day:

my battle record came out
    got a lot of work done early and took a nap
    sold my truck for the asking price (in cash!)
    celebrated with my wife and sister - chinese food, then vodka, then beer
    watched some southpark
    made sweet love (with my wife not my sister, you terds)
    stayed up late and finished my reggae mix

waddup brian!

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    Drinkin!...and data coding.

What cracketh fellows?!?

More happened to urrrs in the last 24 hours than has happened to me in the last month.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I have to get up in 4 hours to fly to Baltimore, with a connection through snowy ass Chicago. I have a feeling I might spend some serious time in airports tomorrow.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    I have to get up in 4 hours to fly to Baltimore, with a connection through snowy ass Chicago. I have a feeling I might spend some serious time in airports tomorrow.

You should just stay up all night in that case. Make a grip of new graemlins and sleep in the airport.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Drinking, Smoking and watching some random youtubes. Good stuff.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

You should just stay up all night in that case. Make a grip of new graemlins and sleep in the airport.

This is what my graemlin making skillz are up to right now: