2»

Comments

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    OK, I have to leave now.

I'll check this thread again tomorrow.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I just want to make it right. Whats wrong with that ???

I like the term Curver Beats but maybe there is a word that I dont know of.

See it as "I want to learn soemthing"

The "right" thing to do would be to attempt to offer an explanation and to note that your mans and them use the name "Curver Beats".

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts
    I mean now you known what I'm talking about,,,,, is there a english term for those kinda beats that these guys are playing that I dont know of ???

What is the style called with those extremly drum roles in a drumpattern ???

Do you call it bucket drummers or what ???

Ummm...military march style?
    I have no idea, but you're rapidly sinking into bapt-like post madness!
    Be careful!

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts
    Haha, European guys always seem to get the most heated, and over the most bizarre things...

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    I mean now you known what I'm talking about,,,,, is there a english term for those kinda beats that these guys are playing that I dont know of ???

Just out of curiosity: how would you call it in German?

• coselmedcoselmed 1,114 Posts

Do you call it bucket drummers or what ???

Basically. The long form would be, "Check out those black dudes banging on plastic pails in the subway station...That's pretty hot. Maybe I'll give them a little dinero."

• are you sure it wasn't some foreign dudes referring to "turbo beats" and maybe they re(mis)interpreted it as "curver beats?"

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Are these notes going to be in English?

Just so you know: 'curver' is not an English word, at least not in America... you got curved and curvy but NO curver...

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Are these notes going to be in English?

Just so you know: 'curver' is not an English word, at least not in America... you got curved and curvy but NO curver...

Yes, in English. And another funny thing is that those curver boxes are most often the European equivalent to Milkcrates for storing records...Hi Hawkeye! I like curver beats. But what about all those hihats ?

• OK

But

ARE YOU GUYS KNOWING WHAT IT MEANS ???

do you know what it means?

• bloodcellbloodcell 208 Posts
    Haha, European guys always seem to get the most heated, and over the most bizarre things...

look in the mirror while your laughing...dumbass

hawkeye, sorry i nor anyone (who would have helped) up here knows the name of what you are refering to, use the term and give an explanation as to why you termed it as that.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    Aah guys I'm very proud to be a part of this board amongst those fine people like you.

I'm getting heated right now when I see what kinda wall of ignorance I'm facing here.

I really cant understand all those peoples making comments that are in now way bringing a conversation one step further.

I mean if you want to critisize something do it in a constructive way, I said I want to learn something, is this the way you act with people who are open to things ??

I mean yes this thread helped me with my thing, but why do I have to fight so much for an answer ???

It's a rhetorical question !!!!

Peace
    Hawkeye

• el_sparkoel_sparko 884 Posts

look in the mirror while your laughing...dumbass

A recap of many of the recent ebay related craziness threads will show you that a lot of it centres around European guys getting heated over bizarre things, you sound soft if you're getting upset about this.

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    Just out of curiosity: how would you call it in German?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    This thread is great.

• GambleGamble 844 Posts
    I think its pretty obvious he is reffering to kurvuer beats. Like the boxes.

[color:white] What the Fuck? [/color]

• hey hawkeye, i think american listeners would understand if you called it "street drumming" but if you use the term "curver beats" it makes absolutely no sense without the long explanation. peace, stein. . .