more non-record related conspiracy action!

The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096&c=1BS or not, its still kinda wierd.

Comments

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    yeah
    i saw that
    how do you explain that one away?

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    yeah, building seven always seems like the big huge gaping whole in any traditional explanation of the 9/11 attacks. Like, look how far away from the main site that shit even is. WHy the hell does it look exactly like a controlled demolition?

Somebody put some answers out there cause it looks suspect.

• It is pretty strange, and it's interesting to view the coverage the bbc had.

Even if this story is all crap, where is the truth? If I were an american I'd be pretty angry, and if I were a New Yorker I'd be very fucking angry.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    It's all for the greater good.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    yeah
    i saw that
    how do you explain that one away?

I think the answer is obvious.

• kalakala 3,361 Posts

its easy for some punkass non new york sheltered ass mamma's boy /little pansy to froth one liners like that.
    if you smelled the carnage or lost someone you were friends with i don't think you would be so fast with your leo strauss capitalistic one liners
    this offically proves how much of a *&%$#@ you really are

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts

its easy for some punkass non new york sheltered ass mamma's boy /little pansy to froth one liners like that.
    if you smelled the carnage or lost someone you were friends with i don't think you would be so fast with your leo strauss capitalistic one liners
    this offically proves how much of a *&%$#@ you really are

Man, you're an angry fellow aren't you? Pause for a moment. Take a deep breath. Appreciate that Rey as you know him is an Internet persona intended to rile up the self-important, self-righteous, and jealous. Is he really worth another tirade? The reasonable person says no, especially since I can't see how you could interpret his statement as anything but sarcasm. Mellow a little, my friend!

• I think the real question we all need to be asking ourselves is who profits from kala getting riled up over Ray's comments? think about it. I mean REALLY think about it...therein lies the answer...

• http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096&c=1

BS or not, its still kinda wierd.

this shit is bizarre, but who would profit from this? I don't think Bush or someone behind the scenes would need something so drastic done in order to justify a war in Iraq.
    No doubt, he's obsessed with his war, but if there was something needed to get the support for it, it wouldn't have had to be this devastating.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=49f_1172526096&c=1

BS or not, its still kinda wierd.

this shit is bizarre, but who would profit from this? I don't think Bush or someone behind the scenes would need something so drastic done in order to justify a war in Iraq.
    No doubt, he's obsessed with his war, but if there was something needed to get the support for it, it wouldn't have had to be this devastating.

If it's true, that video is definitley a wtf.

That said, I don't know about who profits, but maybe one (or more) of these groups could have something to hide. I vaguely remember some kind of big $ court case that hinged on what was destroyed in WTC7 as well.

7 World Trade Center housed Salomon Smith Barney; American Express Bank International; Standard Chartered Bank; Provident Financial Management; ITT Hartford Insurance Group; First State Management Group, Inc.; Federal Home Loan Bank; and NAIC Securities.

The government agencies housed at 7 World Trade Center were the Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (IRS), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts

That said, I don't know about who profits, but maybe one (or more) of these groups could have something to hide. I vaguely remember some kind of big $ court case that hinged on what was destroyed in WTC7 as well.

7 World Trade Center housed Salomon Smith Barney; American Express Bank International; Standard Chartered Bank; Provident Financial Management; ITT Hartford Insurance Group; First State Management Group, Inc.; Federal Home Loan Bank; and NAIC Securities.

The government agencies housed at 7 World Trade Center were the Secret Service, the Department of Defense, the Immigration and Naturalization Service, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), the Mayor's Office of Emergency Management, the Internal Revenue Service Regional Council (IRS), and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).

I'm not into trying to wrap my mind around 'what really happened' but if all of these high profile agencies/corporations were housed in the building it could have been a matter of destroying some kind of evidence, and generating profit through a destrcution of loss-rendering information.

• I've been saying this for four years now. If you can watch this video and still believe there was no foul play surrounding Building 7, you're hopeless.

Rey your joke is not funny.