Peoplewhofuckupatworksoyouhavetostaylatehatestrut

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• I thought this thread had to do with skinny people who like to pat the back of fat people, just to see if all of that "extra padding" is real?

That's fucked up.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    it has to deal with incompetent state of hawaii employees!

• it has to deal with incompetent state of hawaii employees!

Even worse! Well damn, hopefully what you have to do doesn't take too long.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah, should be out soon even though its been almost like an hour thirty late so far

blah

• I just worked a fucking 13 hour day!

I have a new co-worker who is supposed to be taking over our general manager position but the dude is fucking wwwwwwwwwwweird. He's got major back injuries (cracked vertebra) and the meds he's taking seems to really be fucking with his head. Once in a while he calls and leaves voicemails at the office while he's on vicodin and shit is trippy.

I have a new co-worker who is supposed to be taking over our general manager position but the dude is fucking wwwwwwwwwwweird. He's got major back injuries (cracked vertebra) and the meds he's taking seems to really be fucking with his head. Once in a while he calls and leaves voicemails at the office while he's on vicodin and shit is trippy.

If you're working a 13-hour day on the regular, your manager isn't doing his job.
    (assuming you doing yours)

If you're working a 13-hour day on the regular, your manager isn't doing his job.
    (assuming you doing yours)

Nah, our company is having a major shack up. Former manager retiring after 12 years with the company. Guy ran everything on paper, now we're switching to a remote database system I setup and we have to data input a lot of old stuff all while I'm helping train the new manager, field phone calls from customers, do all the paperwork in my office, etc.

I'm getting a raise. They basically asked how much I want to make so I need to figure out how to justify the amount I think I deserve. Plus I'm getting ownership in the company. I'm gonna come up with two figures. One if they offer me a nice chunk of shares and another if they don't.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Nah, our company is having a major shack up.

You're all sleeping with each other?!

If you're working a 13-hour day on the regular

... you are self-employed