The After 3:00(PST) Forum Death

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited February 2007 in Strut Central
All the east coasters have gone home. but i'm still stuck at work. not fair. I wonder if this place is dead for them in the morning until the west coasters show up to work. and, all those other places between the coasts too.

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im at work for at least another five hours and i will more than likely have absolutely nothing to do (work related at least) for those five hours

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    It's 10am here and I'm ready for action!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I'm on Britneywatch

and I feel dirty

• your boy is in the house for at least another 3 hrs....SF overcast with 100% chance of evening showers BTW.

• I think I have ringworm on my left hand.

• I'm about to get me some coffee (hot)

got a folkways record cover exhibition focussing on the work of Ronald Clyne to go to after work

http://www.thenarrows.org/pdfs/clyneposter.pdf

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I think I have ringworm on my left hand.

for some reason I thought you said "I think I got ringworm on my left head"

which would of made me feel a little more comfortable around you, cause I got it there too

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts
    0:30 am

I??ll have to finish a couple of termpapers...

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts

for some reason I thought you said "I think I got ringworm on my left head"

which would of made me feel a little more comfortable around you, cause I got it there too

Van Morrison - Ring Worm

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    All the east coasters have gone home. but i'm still stuck at work. not fair. I wonder if this place is dead for them in the morning until the west coasters show up to work. and, all those other places between the coasts too.

Man, f--- you. What, the Cali squad isn't entertaining enough for you?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I'm looking for quantity over quality!

• I'm looking for quantity over quality!

like your sexual history.

I'm looking for quantity over quality!

like your sexual history.

zing!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

maybe you should start using your right hand for fingerbangin your bunghole...

actually my right hand was severed in a tragic work-related accident about three years back.

so yeah, thanks for bringing that up....

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts

actually my right hand was severed in a tragic work-related accident about three years back.

your hand looked fine when i saw you last... maybe it was your other right hand.

your hand looked fine when i saw you last... maybe it was your other right hand.

not exactly sure why, but I feel like a is in order there....

not exactly sure why, but I feel like a is in order there....

yeah... i kinda agree......for some reason

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Man, f--- you. What, the Cali squad isn't entertaining enough for you?

i gotta agree. i usually don't sign on til the PM, and i notice threads are usually dying by 3 and flat lined by 5.
    you don't miss those loud-mouthed east coasters til they're gone