LETTERS FROM SHIG

grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central

Comments

• is this what you get when you google yourself?

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    yup. slow day at work. and im getting kinda tired of the same ol project bored rigamarole.

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    yup. slow day at work. and im getting kinda tired of the same ol project bored rigamarole.
    call a brutha! yo sunday i got some ish for your turntbales in the means of yay area g'shit & im givin ya a signed ted** B**** 45' of that one joint

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    a signed ted** B**** 45' of that one joint

uh, if i have to walk there from koreatown, it will happen.

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Dear Iamceliban,

Thank you for your opinion and I do agree and am glad to meet you. Since writing Karen and now all of you I have grown more intuitive and receptive. I believe my vibrational level is gowing as a result as well. I am at a place of peace within. And even when Prison gets me in a cross mood I handle life in a more positive fashion.

Funny how you said I love people and feel connected to their feelings. For many years I said I hate people and prefer to be alone with my dogs. For they are loyal and honest and not deceitful.

Sincerely, Shig

Shig you are never alone. We are all connected by the silver cord. I pray for you daily. Hugs

We call her "Amazing Space" because she manages to say such powerful things in just a line or two..

Plus, any board that has a member named "lunnypoo" and has posters who talk about "bonzai" trees is just

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Beginning my spiritual journey and the birth of my wolf guide