asian extreme gladiator

pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central

Comments

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    man, Ninja Warrior is my shit! My lady and I watch it on G4 whenever it's on. It's great to watch the different age groups, professions try their chance at the course. I think I would do good at the first one, but dude was the first I ever seen get past all 3. The end of level 2 is so damn

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    that's funny. I was just watching this. really incredible. The show is called "Sasuke". It's an annual thing.

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    my computer wont read asian characters so i have no idea of the names of anything of that nature. I got to check for that shit now. It reminds me of that MXC(?) shit they had on fx or spike.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    It plays in North America on G4 under the name "Ninja Warrior."

• fejmelbafejmelba 1,139 Posts
    dope sjit.
    but what that stuff he sprays on his hands ?

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    dope sjit.
    but what that stuff he sprays on his hands ?

i was wondering that too. it's got to be like the opposite of gymnast chalk. something that makes your hands more tacky or sticky.

i love how dude rips through that shit like he's doing a couple push ups. it seems like he runs through it three times everyday before breakfast.
    he's

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I saw this show for the first time on Sunday on G4. almost shit myself. I could watch this show over and over.

• snicka_gsnicka_g Hong Kong 276 Posts
    Man that guy is upper body strength for days. I wouldn't get past the first round. I remember seeing a show like this in the UK in was a smaller course and the contestants hand to complete the course walking on their hands. Crazy shit

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    One more bit of info. Unlike that show on Spike, this is the real deal. People actually train all year for this shit. Some people build a replica setup in their backyard and shit. And Olympic athletes from around the world have also tried it, but none have made it to the end.