Being double charged for shipping (ebay rel)

GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
I just got one of those cards in the mail to pick up a record form the post office, whats weird about it is they say I owe postage on the package. This is werid to me cause I paid for shipping via paypal. Has anyone else had this issue.By the way the sellers name is Bill Boyd, does anyone know this person?

Comments

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
    Maybe the postage sticker fell off or maybe he used his own scale and underweighed it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Maybe the postage sticker fell off or maybe he used his own scale and underweighed it.

maybe, but partial postage seems to have been paid. I didn't even know you could charge the person you were shipping the record to via the post office. I was under the assumption that if it ain't paid for ahead of time they won't ship.

Anyways it just seems like a cheap move considering I paid $5 already for media mail and now I've being charged a couple bucks more and I got to go through the hassle of going to the post office and paying for a record I already paid for.

anyways if folks have a list of sellers to avoid I'd recommend putting Bill Boyd on it

• How about being charged $10 to be sent a double album.

I'm assuming it will arrive by private helicopter.

That "overcharge them for shipping after the auction" game is played out on eBay.