This Stepshowsploitation Movie

2»

Comments

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

Okay, peep my concept for Faux Rillz: The Movie, though.

You're already groaning during the first ten minutes as faux_rillz resigns from his job as a corporate attorney in order to do something meaningful. You're thinking he's going to make it his new life's mission to convince a classroom full of Black kids that they can be somebody. But wait--what's this!? Our hero is applying for a position at affluent suburban white high school? Yes, faux_rillz has decided to devote his remaining days to convincing classrooms full of white kids that they are all racist little batches. Ninety minutes of hilarity ensues.

But I already had you mind for a role in "Plexin," Faux. You're the conservative father who stands in staunch opposition of the main character's decision to quit the wrestling team in order to follow his dream of being a Plexor (one who spits 'plex 'phores). But near the end of the film, as you and your son are in the midst of a heated argument over whether or not he can attend the All-City Plex-off, he reminds you of your own over-bearing father who wouldn't let you follow your dream of being a Registered Nurse. You then realize that your rage at your son was really misplaced frustration at not being able to follow your own desires and you must let your son go (and though he takes off to the Plex-off alone, you'll show up there at the end, just before he wins the trophy).

This sounds like a role I could sink my teeth into. I ask only that Theresa Randle be cast as my love interest (and that Father MC be barred from the set).