Pro Tools Help?

behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
edited January 2007 in Strut Central
i just finished installing a new version...new system....the authorization code in the book is not workinganyone familiar with this?it looks like this...should i be entering it a different wayDIGI0661 72230000 94dc661c

Comments

• umm...i don't know how to help you i do know that you might not want to post your code on the internets

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    umm...i don't know how to help you i do know that you might not want to post your code on the internets

thats not the exact code

its the same format

i switched numbers and letters around

but thanks for the concern

it says to type it in exactly as you see it with spaces and capitalization and stil nothin

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    that looks like the correct format to me. was it a paid update with a cd? you may need a new auth code if so, check the paperwork. if it was a download i would ask on the digi-user board, they are very quick to help. http://duc.digidesign.com/

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Enter Digi00xxxxxxxxxxxxxx without any space or -

thanks guys

but still no dice

it was purchased so im gonna hafta call Digi on Monday

• soupsoup 69 Posts
    that looks like a protools v6.6 serial, did you install a newer or older version of the software? protools serials are only good till the next paid rev.

that looks like a protools v6.6 serial, did you install a newer or older version of the software? protools serials are only good till the next paid rev.

its an LE7 serial and the program is LE7

• soupsoup 69 Posts
    i only mean a v7.3 serial must start with DIGI0730 or it won't work. if your serial starts with DIGI0661 it's a serial for v6.6.1 and so on...

• DJRELAXDJRELAX 452 Posts
    look for a new serial number on the inside of the "getting started with..." booklet.

look for a new serial number on the inside of the "getting started with..." booklet.

i did

nothing

theres 2 codes

one for MAC OS/x

and one for MACOSx/XP

should i try that one

or is it not a good idea since im not running on XP?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    worth a try
    might wanna repost this on http://www.duc.digidesign.com too