New Years Eve Picstravaganza!!!!

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    damn, that girl's boobies are dangerous!!

what is the (3 of 6) (6 of 6) all about?

• I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on here who came out, especially those of you who trecked from out of town to get down. you guys are the best and though we didn't get a chance to hang to much that night I really appreciate all of you coming out. Anna, nice pics! thanks again everyone and I wish you all the best int he new year.

• My best friend said it's best to jump off the board than wait for the wave to crash. I would listen but, you know, I've never actually surfed. When the wave crashes...does that shit hurt? Knowledge me. (AYO?)

yes, AYO.

i dont know what to say about your addictions, but im gonna get myself a hat like that. fly lady magnet hat.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts

My best friend said it's best to jump off the board than wait for the wave to crash. I would listen but, you know, I've never actually surfed. When the wave crashes...does that shit hurt? Knowledge me. (AYO?)

yes, AYO.

i dont know what to say about your addictions, but im gonna get myself a hat like that. fly lady magnet hat.

Yo, I knew Herm was a fine looking motherfucker, but I didn't know he had it like that! Damn.