ok lets have some fun YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
this week seven small and medium sized fishys swam into my fishing net...ima post seven pics from the covers not revealing what the records are, i'll post the same shit on waxidermy and we'll see who can quess what is what...so its like a contest :-) between the boards a little record battle to see who gets most rightbad idear or fun ???

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Sounds like fun to me. Go for it.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

GOOD....anyone else down?

im posting this ina sek

• Will the questions be culturally biased toward the white people on Waxidermy?

• piedpiperpiedpiper 1,279 Posts

Will the questions be culturally biased toward the white people on Waxidermy?

regarding the recs involved there wont be any sayers stuff or private folk loner raers!!

OK, no board battle right now, just a little soulstrut quizzzzzzz!

well, uh, you can, you know, put up the pics now.....

LOL!! no mayn i dont think it would work out, besides ss already started... then again the waxidermists might know a few things bout the recs that non of ya have guessed yet ??

well, since its xmas soon and i had a few of those lovely xmas beers this evening im gonna post a mp3 from one of the not guessed ones ina sek!

check it...its

LOL!! no mayn i dont think it would work out, besides ss already started... then again the waxidermists might know a few things bout the recs that non of ya have guessed yet ??

well, since its xmas soon and i had a few of those lovely xmas beers this evening im gonna post a mp3 from one of the not guessed ones ina sek!

check it...its

what do you mean 'not guessed ones'?? Are there pics here that I'm just not seeing??? I'm confused.