Tenure Vote Results

2»

Comments

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Well? How bad does it hurt?

Hey Dizzy,

Weirdly enough, I'm not hungover. I guess Moet Whitestar and Grand Marnier are a decent mix. I thought I'd be fucked at work today. Fortunately, I'll have a clear head while grading course project papers. I think I need to go out this weekend and splurge on some vinyls.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Congratulations!

Always great to see someone rewarded for hard & honest work.

Best of luck with acquiring your future goals, man.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Much respect, Stacks! Don't get too tweedy...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Another question, Professor: do you have any idea whether or not it's common to get a UNANIMOUS vote like that?

Oh, and congrats again (even though you're probably tipsy by now).

Hey Ross,

I'm not sure how common it is to get a unanimous vote. As a point of reference, a Finance guy that went up just a week ago (Wednesday) received 1 negative vote for his (affirmative) case as did one of my senior colleagues in Management a couple of years ago. I put the announcement out on a Black management faculty blog and they seemed impressed with the unanimous vote. My former advisors made "wow-like" statements about it too, so maybe it is rare. Who knows? I'm just so happy and relieved that it's behind me. Thanks for your support, mane!!! I love Soulstrut brothas and sistahs!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak