my building superintendent

DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,632 Posts
edited December 2006 in Strut Central
I usually sit in my office alone all day but I'm able to bump music all day because nobody is in the neighboring offices. Today the building superintendent was doing some work on the neighboring office and he comes knocking on my door. I was bumping the new Ghostface and I figured he was either going to ask me to turn it down or needed access to something in my office. He starts asking me what I'm listening to and we talked hip-hop for like half an hour. Ghostface, Lil' Wayne, Jay-Z, Young Bucc, Clipse, etc. It was pretty refreshing being that I'm pretty much alone at the office all day and none of my friends listen to hip-hop. I hope dude stops over again.

Comments

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    so im stuck in bed and my upstairs neighbor is blasting Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Counting crows and classic rock radio.

my upstairs neighbor is a cunt.

your super is not.

• so im stuck in bed and my upstairs neighbor is blasting Tom Petty, Bruce Springsteen, Counting crows and classic rock radio.

my upstairs neighbor is a cunt.

I had a similar problem a couple of years back...A gay couple moved into the flat above mine and would come in on a Sunday night obviously drunk & high and then would proceed to play awful Euro rave until about 4 am on Monday morning.
    I found the remedy was to set my alarm clock for 6am one Monday when I was off work and treat them to several hours of continous play of the "Sleng-Teng" riddim at high volume...This seemed to have the desired effect as all was quite from then on...