how they make cocaine - you tube

2»

Comments

• catalistcatalist 1,373 Posts
    is all coke made like this or is this some strictly back woods type shit?

i'm sorry but that just seems like a whole lot of labor for a relatively small amount of coke/coca, etc. but maybe i'm just lazy.

you are clearly lazy, get your post count up dawg!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    god, first posts are fascinating!

• is all coke made like this or is this some strictly back woods type shit?

i'm sorry but that just seems like a whole lot of labor for a relatively small amount of coke/coca, etc. but maybe i'm just lazy.

you are clearly lazy, get your post count up dawg!

i will, it just takes a long time cause i have to filter every sentence through a series of dirty washcloths before posting!

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    is all coke made like this or is this some strictly back woods type shit?

what was just made was the base. they cut that with more chemicals to make the salt which is cocaine hydrochloride. That fat yellow knot dude had at the end will yield a lot of powder. and they didn't really even use alot of leaves to begin with and got a good yield. and no im no cocaine expert. Ive partied a few times, but some of my friends growing up got down with the yay none stop moving up to the crack rock eventually, so i used to hear all the stories and facts.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,090 Posts
    Mr. Rogers should have done this on his show instead of educating us on how crayons or ramen noodles are made.

• GODDAMN!
    I always thought coke was dumb, but after seeing that you have to be an idiot to tamper
    with that shit. Talk about a brain eater.
    What is even more fucked up is how widespread coke is
    You have to have some serious emotional/personal problems to be ingesting that shit.

• is all coke made like this or is this some strictly back woods type shit?

what was just made was the base. they cut that with more chemicals to make the salt which is cocaine hydrochloride. That fat yellow knot dude had at the end will yield a lot of powder. and they didn't really even use alot of leaves to begin with and got a good yield. and no im no cocaine expert. Ive partied a few times, but some of my friends growing up got down with the yay none stop moving up to the crack rock eventually, so i used to hear all the stories and facts.

what i'd like to know is who sat around figuring out all this shit. it must have taken a long time to figure out the nuances like, "nah put the OLD gas in first, we can just use washcloths to filter it, ok if you cut that yellow nug shit will get you FUCKED up..."