m-flo + ugly duckling (einstein appreciation)

AserAser 2,351 Posts
edited June 2005 in Strut Central
http://www.phukitapparel.com/potar/udMflo/mFlo-lovesCrystalKay&uglyduckling-getOn.mpg

I just like this rmx/bideo a lot..........makes me all giddy and happy. Act the fool all up in DMR!!

don't click if you think j-pop is ahem gay. Also it's a big file so be patient.

Comments

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    oh shit, dope production! einstein is the man!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    whats up with dudes hairs?

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts
    einstein is the man!

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    einstein is the man!

Oh PS, while we have a UD type thread: Was it just me or was the vinyl release of Taste The Secret even raerer than Fresh Mode? It was mad illusive in the UK anyway.

• grandpa_shiggrandpa_shig 5,799 Posts
    i cant listen right now, but m-flo? fuck yeah steiny!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    props - when the Japanese dude's come in, their deliveries are dope

"g g g g g g g g [japanese words] __________[/japanese words]"

Stein, tell your boy to cut that hair off!

• soulrezsoulrez 565 Posts
    props in the fullest...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    thats quite

no offense, but thats a little too much

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    thats quite

no offense, but thats a little too much

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    whatever yo, say what you want about me i dont really care. but im still gonna say that was ghey. the beat is kinda nice, but the video and overall song is ghey

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    haha i'm just messing with you dude - honestly, on a whole it's not really my thing, but I think the 2 cats from Japan came with some style and the beat was good.

p.s. ghey is the new thug this year - prepare to getwiddit

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    thanks for the props(and non props) yeah that was a real fun project. i guess m-flo is quite famous so it was a little strange for us being an underground group.
    and yes only 2000 copies of taste the secret wax were pressed so it is a tough one to catch. stein. . .

• how many were pressed of the 12in with grand puba??
    i never got it, never even saw it, and i WANT it!!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

and yes only 2000 copies of taste the secret wax were pressed so it is a tough one to catch. stein. . .
    Dang, too bad the label didn't push this one more--I tried to get a copy for a college radio station but they weren't servicing the LP, just the Turn It Up 12". I remember the album charted on KALX but my guess is that they went out and bought their copy.

I miss meatshake.com, one of the better pieces of viral marketing ever.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    I'd like to hear this but the link seems to be a dead end.
    Am I doing something wrong?

• AserAser 2,351 Posts
    unfortunately I think dude hosting it took it down. Most likely his isp sent him a warning msg about the sudden spike in bandwith, caused by all the lurkers here dl'ing the bideo.

I will try and youshareit later tonight then post a new link.

m-flo & Crystal Kay are dope, I'm into their shazz. Gay or not it makes me feel all "YAY", woot woot!

• youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
    yo, flatblack. .the grand puba track is on the "rio" 12" about 8000 pressed so it should be an easy find. it was also the b side in the uk to "get ready" about 5000 pressed. meatshake.com will be back shortly. peace, stein. . . .