CALLING IN SICK FROM WORK 'PECIATION POST

Young_PhonicsYoung_Phonics 8,039 Posts
edited November 2006 in Strut Central
Yeah y'all got on my level or something. I'm chilling with my feet UP eating soup, drinking thera-flu and I feel like posting again/starting some shit. The best thing is that I woke early and made a few phone calls/sent some e-mails and ended up making more money than I would of made if i went in to work today all sick.I LOVE AMERICA! DEMS UP IN THE MOTHERFUCKERWHATTUP DAY! WHATTUP COSMO! WHATTUP RAAAAAAAAAWS! WHATTUP LURKER DUDES! WHATTUP BRIAN! WHATTUP TO WHOMEVER ELSE IS DOING THEIRS! WHATTUP NAT! WHATTUP JOSH! WHATTUP BORAT!

Comments

• WHATUP LIMEWIRE AND ALL FILES AT 192 AND UP!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Post your boss's email address or your soft!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    h snap: did I get you sick from all that snuggling last weekend?

• 1).I'm my own boss: [email]pdiaz@ihsd.org[/email]

2). Day:

Not sure, everyone at my office has been sick. You left your skeeted-up Cymande shirt here as well as K.B. 'scoat

and this should really be a PM

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    hey papi! I called in sick yesterday! Why you think I started threads and sent you and everyone else like 60 gazillion emails!

Byyyaaaahhhh!!!

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    1).I'm my own boss: [email]pdiaz@ihsd.org[/email]

Very impressive....what kind of business/company do you own??

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    hollaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sitting on my ass reading this jerry heller book while sipping mango iced tea and getting paid appreciation post

• DJFerrariDJFerrari 2,411 Posts
    Word... they're moving my office today so I got to "work from home" consisting entirely of practicing my set for tonight and replying to the occasional email. I wish I could do this every day (and still get paid $$$)

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    WHATTUP COCKSNOT!

• y'all dudes need to get on these levels:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im listening to a tru thoughts playlist at work
    alice russell on blast. some girl asked if i could play some alice russell at work yesterday and i asked her if this looked like a dj booth and she got sad but then i played it anyway and she was happy

• dayday 9,611 Posts

I need that.

Had I not blown $200+ in SF on records that sounded better in the listening station I would make a LabcabinCalifornia buy. I'm overdue for the new.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    whoa - even "t.t.l.a.b." creates LabcabinCalifornia